Spidi GB H2OUT Traveler 2 CE Jacket
SPIDI H2Out Traveler 2 is an ideal blend between adventure touring and sport touring capabilities. It's slightly shorter and clean-cut, along with the aerodynamic design, providing greater comfort at high speed. The jacket is as versatile as possible with its removable 100g thermal liner, an option to add the Thermo wearable jacket liner (available separately) and an H2Out membrane that makes it waterproof, windproof and breathable. Adjustable ventilation to the front along with plenty of adjustable areas on the jacket ensures an excellent fit and comfort are achieved whilst riding. The neoprene section on the collar provides maximum comfort to the neck area and an additional exterior waterproof pocket is a nice feature. The SPIDI H2Out Traveler 2 has removable Force-Tech protectors on the shoulder and elbows and has the option to fit a Warrior Level 1 or Level 2 back protector. This jacket is a feature-packed entry-level adventure and sports touring jacket.
- H2Out jacket with removable thermal lining
- Fixed mesh lining
- Removable standard lining
- EST (Ergonomic Safety Tuning) collar with neoprene material
- Front ventilation
- Two in one jacket
- Step in Jacket
- Long zip fastener to join jacket/trouser
- ERGOFIT System – cuff, arm, bicep, under arm, torso and waist
- Drawstring tie on the bottom of the jacket
- High tenacity elastic, Tenax polyester abrasion and puncture resistant fabric on impact zones
- 3M Scotchlite® reflective zones for night riding
- Punched mesh fabric
- CE A rated protective jacket
- CE: Protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE)89/686/ECC Directive
- Removable Level 1 Force-Tech protectors on shoulders and elbows
- Arrangement for CE back protector Level 1 (part no: Z53/Z54)
- Arrangement for CE Warrior back protector Level 2 (Z147)
- Wash by hand below 40°C. Do not bleach. Drip line drying - Iron at maximum sole plate temperature (110 °C) - Do not dry clean - Do not wring out
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
SPIDI embodies the passion for design, for technique and speed – above all the responsibility to design solutions that deserve the trust of motorcyclists. SPIDI understand that motorcycle riders have a special sense of trust in clothing which is protection, comfort, style, functionality. SPIDI is therefore an emotive concept – a concept that describes the exchange of knowledge among groups of people who work in a community inspired by the research and development of new products to make riding a motorcycle safer. SPIDI makes you safer, more comfortable, when you cross your city, but also more adventurous experiences. SPIDI have been developing projects with great responsibility since 1977 – not looking just at the market or aesthetics but always at the edge of of expertise. The commitment among motorcyclists, the shared responsibility of raising the product, the complicity in the aim to increase security will make the difference that will be perceived by those who – like us – share a special dimension, we are the MOTORSPORT LIFESTYLE COMMUNITY.