Spidi H2Out Traveler 2 Jacket
The Traveler 2 H2OUT Jacket was developed by SPIDI to be an engineering tour de force - an advanced modern motorcycle jacket with CE certification to the demanding prEN 17092-2:2017 Class A standard. To ensure that the jacket is as versatile as possible it has a removable thermal liner and an H2OUT membrane that makes it waterproof, windproof, and breathable.
The primary chassis of the jacket is a high strength fabric with zippered vents in the front for airflow when needed, and it has an adjustable waist, chest, and arms to ensure a perfectly tailored fit. For safety there is a zip to attach the jacket to pants, Force-Tech removable protectors CE-certified En 1621-1:2012 in the shoulders and elbows, with a pocket to take a Level 1 or Level 2 back protector (not included).
SPIDI have included a waterproof outside pocket for valuables and devices and they’ve integrated reflective zones to enhance nighttime visibility.
- Vented H2OUT lining
- Removable lining with wadding 100 gr.
- Arrangement for optional thermo lining L30 man
- Fixed mesh lining
- Two jackets in one
- Waterproof outside pocket
- High tenacity polyester fabric
- Reflex zones for night-riding
- Punched mesh fabric
- 3M Scotchlite - the best reflective material
- Zip fastener to join jacket/trousers
- Average weight 2,0 Kg
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
|EU Size||UK Size||Chest (cm)|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
SPIDI embodies the passion for design, for technique and speed – above all the responsibility to design solutions that deserve the trust of motorcyclists. SPIDI understand that motorcycle riders have a special sense of trust in clothing which is protection, comfort, style, functionality. SPIDI is therefore an emotive concept – a concept that describes the exchange of knowledge among groups of people who work in a community inspired by the research and development of new products to make riding a motorcycle safer. SPIDI makes you safer, more comfortable, when you cross your city, but also more adventurous experiences. SPIDI have been developing projects with great responsibility since 1977 – not looking just at the market or aesthetics but always at the edge of of expertise. The commitment among motorcyclists, the shared responsibility of raising the product, the complicity in the aim to increase security will make the difference that will be perceived by those who – like us – share a special dimension, we are the MOTORSPORT LIFESTYLE COMMUNITY.