Spidi H2Out Traveler 2 Trousers
Spidi Traveler 2 Pants are the perfect match for the Traveler 2 jacket. They offer standard Warrior Lite protectors EN 1621-1 certified on hips and knees (adjustable in height), the waterproof/breathable H2Out membrane and a removable thermal quilt.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out garment
- Removable 100g insulated liner
- Adjustable knee protector positioning
- High tenacity polyester fabric
- Reflective zones for night riding
- Zipper to join jacket to pants
- 2 pants in 1: outer lining and quilted liner
- Adjustable pant hem compatible with motocross boots
- Resealable vented panels
- Warrior Protectors EN 1621-1 Level 1 at hips and knees
|EU Size||UK Size||Waist (cm)|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
SPIDI embodies the passion for design, for technique and speed – above all the responsibility to design solutions that deserve the trust of motorcyclists. SPIDI understand that motorcycle riders have a special sense of trust in clothing which is protection, comfort, style, functionality. SPIDI is therefore an emotive concept – a concept that describes the exchange of knowledge among groups of people who work in a community inspired by the research and development of new products to make riding a motorcycle safer. SPIDI makes you safer, more comfortable, when you cross your city, but also more adventurous experiences. SPIDI have been developing projects with great responsibility since 1977 – not looking just at the market or aesthetics but always at the edge of of expertise. The commitment among motorcyclists, the shared responsibility of raising the product, the complicity in the aim to increase security will make the difference that will be perceived by those who – like us – share a special dimension, we are the MOTORSPORT LIFESTYLE COMMUNITY.