Spidi J&Dyneema EVO CE Jeans
J&Dyneema Evo is the best performing motorcycle jeans in the SPIDI range, EN 17092-2: 2020 class AAA certified. The single-layer fabric (60% Dyneema®, 38% Cotton, 2% Elastan) provides an extremely high abrasion resistance, while keeping excellent comfort. EN1621-1 certified Warrior Lite removable protectors on knees and hips are included. Dyneema® is the ultra-lightweight fiber up to 15 times stronger than steel and up to 40-percent stronger than aramid fiber weight for weight. Properties of Dyneema® enhance all aspect of classic denim: durability, protection and comfort, being supple and soft to the touch.
- Warrior Protectors certificate EN 1621-1 Lev. 1 hips and knees
- PPE protective apparel for motorcycle use - EN 17092-2: 2020 Class AAA certified
- Fabric weight 13 oz/m²
- Band to join Pants Clip
- Carabiner attachment
- Slim fit
- Knee protector adjustable positioning
- Elasticized fabric
- Dyneema: high cut, tear, burst, abrasion resistant cotton blend fabric
|EU Size||UK Size||Waist (cm)|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
SPIDI embodies the passion for design, for technique and speed – above all the responsibility to design solutions that deserve the trust of motorcyclists. SPIDI understand that motorcycle riders have a special sense of trust in clothing which is protection, comfort, style, functionality. SPIDI is therefore an emotive concept – a concept that describes the exchange of knowledge among groups of people who work in a community inspired by the research and development of new products to make riding a motorcycle safer. SPIDI makes you safer, more comfortable, when you cross your city, but also more adventurous experiences. SPIDI have been developing projects with great responsibility since 1977 – not looking just at the market or aesthetics but always at the edge of of expertise. The commitment among motorcyclists, the shared responsibility of raising the product, the complicity in the aim to increase security will make the difference that will be perceived by those who – like us – share a special dimension, we are the MOTORSPORT LIFESTYLE COMMUNITY.