Spidi Metromover CE Jacket
SPIDI Metromover, the technical motorcycle jacket designed to protect commuters riding in every weather condition. The CE prEN 17092-4:2017 Class A certified jacket has a removable hood, removable CE Level 1 Warrior Lite armor in the shoulders and elbows and optional Warrior back protector (CE Level 1 En 1621-2:2012). Safety equipment includes 3M® reflective details for added night-time visibility. The Metromover has an abrasion resistant 3-layer fabric chassis with a microfleece liner laminated into Windout membrane, combining lightness and weather protection; the inner z-liner H2out® waterproof construction will keep you dry in rainy days. Hood has drawstring closure and a safety button on the back to keep it firmly in place even at higher speeds; cuffs and waist are knitted fabric for all-day comfort while 4 external + one internal pockets gives a lot of storage room. The jacket features Step-In-Wear technology, thus meaning you can add a SPIDI Thermo Liner to increase thermal insulation level.
- CE: Protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE)2016/454 Regulation
- PPE protective apparel for motorcycle use - EN 17092-4:2020 Class A certified
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev.1 Z54
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out garment
- Fixed lining
- Knitted cuff
- Compatible with products Step-In Wear
- Detachable hood
- Reflex zones for night-riding
- Polar microfleece
- Softcell: elastic multilayer fabric
- 3M® Scotchlite® - the best reflective material
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
SPIDI embodies the passion for design, for technique and speed – above all the responsibility to design solutions that deserve the trust of motorcyclists. SPIDI understand that motorcycle riders have a special sense of trust in clothing which is protection, comfort, style, functionality. SPIDI is therefore an emotive concept – a concept that describes the exchange of knowledge among groups of people who work in a community inspired by the research and development of new products to make riding a motorcycle safer. SPIDI makes you safer, more comfortable, when you cross your city, but also more adventurous experiences. SPIDI have been developing projects with great responsibility since 1977 – not looking just at the market or aesthetics but always at the edge of of expertise. The commitment among motorcyclists, the shared responsibility of raising the product, the complicity in the aim to increase security will make the difference that will be perceived by those who – like us – share a special dimension, we are the MOTORSPORT LIFESTYLE COMMUNITY.