Spidi NK-6 CE Gloves
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Spidi NK-6 CE Gloves
The new SPIDI NK-6 Gloves are among the most technologically advanced motorcycle touring gloves on the market. Each pair has the hard-to-attain EN13594:2015 KP safety certification, meaning they’re among the safest gloves in the world.SPIDI developed the NK-6 as a three-season gauntlet glove that can both cross continents and cross the city on your morning commute. The glove has a full H2Out lining which makes it waterproof, windproof, and breathable – this is paired with 200gr Primaloft® insulated padding and a micropile lining for warmth and all-day comfort.
- Palm padding
- Back-of-hand padding
- Side of hand padding
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out garment
- Glove lined with wadding 200 gr.
- Anti-absorbent water barrier
- Rubber wiper on index finger
- Average weight 0,3 Kg
- Adjustable drawstring tightening
- Wristband adjustment and wrist closure
- Goat Leather, 0.6/ 0.8 mm thick, high-fitting performance
- Elasticized fabric
- Variable-density polyurethane shield having shock absorber functions
- Reflex zones for night-riding
- Primaloft waterproof, breathable, insulating wadding
- 2 layers of waterproof, breathable, windproof laminated fabric
- Polar microfleece
- Superfabric® Textile, cut and intrusion top resistant
Spidi Men's Gloves Size Guide
|Knuckle Circumference (in)||8-8.4||8.4-8.7||8.7-9||9-9.3||9.3-9.6||9.6-10||9.9-10.2|
|Knuckle Circumference (cm)||20.6-21.4||21.4-22.2||22.2-23||23-23.8||23.8-24.6||24.6-25.4||25.2-26|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
SPIDI embodies the passion for design, for technique and speed – above all the responsibility to design solutions that deserve the trust of motorcyclists. SPIDI understand that motorcycle riders have a special sense of trust in clothing which is protection, comfort, style, functionality. SPIDI is therefore an emotive concept – a concept that describes the exchange of knowledge among groups of people who work in a community inspired by the research and development of new products to make riding a motorcycle safer. SPIDI makes you safer, more comfortable, when you cross your city, but also more adventurous experiences. SPIDI have been developing projects with great responsibility since 1977 – not looking just at the market or aesthetics but always at the edge of of expertise. The commitment among motorcyclists, the shared responsibility of raising the product, the complicity in the aim to increase security will make the difference that will be perceived by those who – like us – share a special dimension, we are the MOTORSPORT LIFESTYLE COMMUNITY.