Spidi Outlander CE Waterproof Mens Jacket
Spidi Outlander CE Waterproof Mens Jacket
With Spidi's H2Out Outlander jacket you'll be comfortable in wind and weather and well-protected thanks to the level 2 Warrior Lite protectors.
The Spidi Outlander H2Out jacket was developed with the aim to build a laminated jacket ideal for winter and summer climates. To achieve this target Spidi created an innovative seamless air intake system positioned on the chest with excellent performance in terms of waterproofing and ventilation. The main chassis of the Outlander is made from a waterproof, breathable and windproof laminated combination of high tenacity polyamide and H2out. A removable 200g thermally insulated liner comes with as standard, as well as 3M Scotchlite reflective areas, and multiple vents for staying cool in warmer weather.
The jacket comes with CE certification as protective clothing for motorcycle use certified to PrEN 17092-3:2017 class AA standard, as well as Warrior Lite level 2 removable protectors at the shoulders and elbows. The Outlander H2Out makes use of the Spidi integrated adjustment Ergofit System to ensure a perfect fit, it also features an adjustable E.S.T fastening on the collar, an adjustable waist, and an adjustable drawstring at the hem.
For additional safety, a jacket-to-jeans connection zip comes as standard. Two waterproof external pockets, a waterproof internal Napoleon pocket, and an internal standard pocket take care of storage, and for those that want the absolute maximum possible protection, the jacket has pockets for optional chest and back protectors.
- Warrior Lite level 2 protectors on shoulders and elbows
- back protector retrofittable
- removable thermal inner jacket (can also be worn separately)
- waterproof, windproof and breathable garment
- collar with neoprene inserts
- mesh fixed lining
- quilted lining with 200 g wadding
- two jackets in one
- zip fastening to join jacket and trousers
- waterproof outside pocket
- waterproof inside pocket
- resealable vented panels
- Ergofit System (integrated adjustment system)
- straps to adjust and fasten padding
- adjustable waist fastening
- Neck EST adjusting control
- two laminated layers transpiring, waterproof and windproof system
- tough fabric
- reflex zones for night riding
- 3M Scotchlite - the best retroreflective product
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
|EU Size||UK Size||Chest (cm)|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
SPIDI embodies the passion for design, for technique and speed – above all the responsibility to design solutions that deserve the trust of motorcyclists. SPIDI understand that motorcycle riders have a special sense of trust in clothing which is protection, comfort, style, functionality. SPIDI is therefore an emotive concept – a concept that describes the exchange of knowledge among groups of people who work in a community inspired by the research and development of new products to make riding a motorcycle safer. SPIDI makes you safer, more comfortable, when you cross your city, but also more adventurous experiences. SPIDI have been developing projects with great responsibility since 1977 – not looking just at the market or aesthetics but always at the edge of of expertise. The commitment among motorcyclists, the shared responsibility of raising the product, the complicity in the aim to increase security will make the difference that will be perceived by those who – like us – share a special dimension, we are the MOTORSPORT LIFESTYLE COMMUNITY.