Spidi Rainwarrior CE Waterproof Mens Gloves
Spidi Rain Warrior H2Out gloves have been designed to combine maximum waterproofness and extreme lightness, ideal features for long rides in temperate rainy conditions. The result has been achieved thanks to the lamination process that reduces the thickness of the gloves shell maximizing hands mobility. Thanks to the Warrior knuckle protectors SPIDI Rain Warrior H2Out have CE certification to EN 13594:2015 Lev.1 standard.
- Palm padding
- Back of hand padding
- Side of hand padding
- Reinforcements with Warrior technology applied on the palm
- Warrior knuckles shield
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out garment
- Anti-absorbent water barrier
- Unlined waterproof glove
- Average weight 0,2 Kg
- Flap for easy glove wearing
- High tenacity elastic flex tenax Nylon 6.6, extreme abrasion resistance
- Reflex zones for night-riding
- Punched mesh fabric
- Elasticized fabric
- Variable-density polyurethane shield having shock absorber functions
- Neopren: elastic, comfortable and waterproof fabric
- 2 layers waterproof, breathable, windproof laminated fabric
- High resistant suede microfiber
Palm Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your hand behind the knuckles, not including the thumb, keeping the tape snug. Measure both left and right hands and use the larger of the two measurements.
|Palm Measurement (cm)||20.6-21.4||21.4-22.2||22.2-23||23-23.8||23.8-24.6||24.6-25.4|
|EU Size||Palm Measurement (cm)|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Over the past ten years, Spada Clothing has built up a reputation for great quality and value amongst UK bikers. A lot of the reasons for this are thanks to one simple fact: Spada Clothing is developed in the UK, by UK motorcyclists!
Spada Gloves have been a big seller for us since they first started getting Ride Best Buys a few years ago - the feel and quality are unrivalled at their price points, whether you are looking for a something cheap for winter, or an all-out sports glove, there's something for most people.
We have a range of Spada ladies motorcycle clothing too, including leathers and textiles with classic leather jackets and contemporary waterproof designs available.
We have some great end-of-line Spada clothing clearance prices also.
Remember, we offer free UK delivery on the whole Spada motorcycle clothing range, as well as carrying a great range of motorcycle clothing from Spada and other brands in our branches.