Spidi Rainwarrior CE Waterproof Mens Gloves
The Spidi Rain Warrior H2Out gloves have been designed to combine maximum waterproofness and extreme lightness, ideal features for long rides in temperate rainy conditions.
The result has been achieved thanks to the lamination process that reduces the thickness of the gloves shell maximizing hands mobility. Thanks to the Warrior knuckle protectors SPIDI Rain Warrior H2Out have CE certification to EN 13594:2015 Lev.1 standard.
- Palm padding
- Back of hand padding
- Side of hand padding
- Reinforcements with Warrior technology applied on the palm
- Warrior knuckles shield
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out garment
- Anti-absorbent water barrier
- Unlined waterproof glove
- Average weight 0,2 Kg
- Flap for easy glove wearing
- High tenacity elastic flex tenax Nylon 6.6, extreme abrasion resistance
- Reflex zones for night-riding
- Punched mesh fabric
- Elasticized fabric
- Variable-density polyurethane shield having shock absorber functions
- Neopren: elastic, comfortable and waterproof fabric
- 2 layers waterproof, breathable, windproof laminated fabric
- High resistant suede microfiber
Palm Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your hand behind the knuckles, not including the thumb, keeping the tape snug. Measure both left and right hands and use the larger of the two measurements.
|Palm Measurement (cm)||20.6-21.4||21.4-22.2||22.2-23||23-23.8||23.8-24.6||24.6-25.4|
|EU Size||Palm Measurement (cm)|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
SPIDI embodies the passion for design, for technique and speed – above all the responsibility to design solutions that deserve the trust of motorcyclists. SPIDI understand that motorcycle riders have a special sense of trust in clothing which is protection, comfort, style, functionality. SPIDI is therefore an emotive concept – a concept that describes the exchange of knowledge among groups of people who work in a community inspired by the research and development of new products to make riding a motorcycle safer. SPIDI makes you safer, more comfortable, when you cross your city, but also more adventurous experiences. SPIDI have been developing projects with great responsibility since 1977 – not looking just at the market or aesthetics but always at the edge of of expertise. The commitment among motorcyclists, the shared responsibility of raising the product, the complicity in the aim to increase security will make the difference that will be perceived by those who – like us – share a special dimension, we are the MOTORSPORT LIFESTYLE COMMUNITY.