Spidi RR Pro Pants Leather Jeans
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Spidi RR Pro Pants Leather Jeans
The Spidi RR Pro leather motorcycle pants have been designed with racing in mind. Compatible with any Spidi leather jacket, or indeed with any textile jacket especially as, these days, a lot of people like to pair a textile top half with a leather bottom half. When you match these pants to a Spidi leather jacket you've got an outfit that offers all the benefits of a one piece race suit.
Featuring protectors in the knees and hips, racing sliders, Flex Tenax stretch panels, a Teflon coating and neoprene at the ankles. But one of the features we like most on Spidi's leather pants is the unique lumbar adjuster that makes sure that the fit around the waist is always perfect. Finally, as any biker knows, a leather pant is never fully waterproof but with its coating and fixed lining, the RR is more waterproof than most.
- Removable CE level 1 certified Multitech hip and knee protectors
- Fixed thermal lining
- Neoprene ankle for optimum comfort
- Teflon coating provides water resistance
- Adjustable knee protectors for perfect positioning
- Zip fastening to join jacket and trousers
- Double layer of leather in the seat
- Lumbar micrometric adjustable stretch tightening system for optimum fit
- 1.0-1.1mm Cowhide
- Flex Tenax elastic high tenacity 6.6 Nylon for extreme abrasion resistance
|EU Size||UK Size||Waist (cm)|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
SPIDI embodies the passion for design, for technique and speed – above all the responsibility to design solutions that deserve the trust of motorcyclists. SPIDI understand that motorcycle riders have a special sense of trust in clothing which is protection, comfort, style, functionality. SPIDI is therefore an emotive concept – a concept that describes the exchange of knowledge among groups of people who work in a community inspired by the research and development of new products to make riding a motorcycle safer. SPIDI makes you safer, more comfortable, when you cross your city, but also more adventurous experiences. SPIDI have been developing projects with great responsibility since 1977 – not looking just at the market or aesthetics but always at the edge of of expertise. The commitment among motorcyclists, the shared responsibility of raising the product, the complicity in the aim to increase security will make the difference that will be perceived by those who – like us – share a special dimension, we are the MOTORSPORT LIFESTYLE COMMUNITY.