Spidi Tech Armour CE Mesh Mens Jacket
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Spidi Tech Armour CE Mesh Mens Jacket
The SPIDI Tech Armour is an advanced design developed to provide superior protection to riders during those warm days and be seen as a fashion statement. Tech Armour is an A-rated CE jacket with effective ventilation with the large mesh panels on the chest, arms, and back allowing direct airflow to the rider to stop any moisture entrapment. The material used on the Tech Amour is a high tenacity polyester with good abrasion resistance. The shoulders and elbows on the jacket are Level 2 that comply with the EN 1621-1:2020 standard.
During those night rides, there are plenty of 3M Scotchlite® reflective zones for excellent visibility. The Tech Armour is easily connected to a pair of pants via a connection zip and has numerous width adjustment points on the arms and waist to ensure you have the perfect fit of the jacket and the protectors. The SPIDI Tech Armour is a piece of kit compatible with Step-in-clothing and therefore, can be worn with other Step-In-Clothing items.
- Knitted cuff
- Pants clip to join jacket/trousers
- Compatible with Step-in-Clothing – layered clothing system
- Adjustable waist fastening
- Strap to adjust and fasten CE protectors
- High tenacity abrasion resistance polyester
- Reflective zones for night riding
- Punched mesh fabric
- CE protective motorcycle gear (UE) 2016/454 Regulation
- A rated CE jacket – EN 17092-4:2020
- Level 2 Fixed Warrior Lite shoulder and elbows protectors
- Arrangement for CE Level 2 armour (part no: Z147)
- Arrangement for CE level 1 back protector (part no: Z53 or Z54) Level 2 (part no: Z172)
- Safety Rating
- CE Level A
- Clothing Features
- CE Approved, Mesh
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
|EU Size||UK Size||Chest (cm)|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
SPIDI embodies the passion for design, for technique and speed – above all the responsibility to design solutions that deserve the trust of motorcyclists. SPIDI understand that motorcycle riders have a special sense of trust in clothing which is protection, comfort, style, functionality. SPIDI is therefore an emotive concept – a concept that describes the exchange of knowledge among groups of people who work in a community inspired by the research and development of new products to make riding a motorcycle safer. SPIDI makes you safer, more comfortable, when you cross your city, but also more adventurous experiences. SPIDI have been developing projects with great responsibility since 1977 – not looking just at the market or aesthetics but always at the edge of of expertise. The commitment among motorcyclists, the shared responsibility of raising the product, the complicity in the aim to increase security will make the difference that will be perceived by those who – like us – share a special dimension, we are the MOTORSPORT LIFESTYLE COMMUNITY.