Spidi Track Leather Jacket
3 interest-free payments of £83.33 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Spidi Track Leather Jacket
Spidi Track Leather Jacket is shaped on the homonymous leather tracksuit: a product devoted to a sporty use and revealing Spidi's racing nature itself.
- Arrangement for optional H2Out lining X47 man
- 50% waterproof garment
- Collar with Neoprene inserts
- Arrangement for optional thermo lining L30 man
- Removable lining with wadding 80 gr.
- Average weight 2,5 Kg
- Pants clip to join jacket/trousers
- Zip fastener to join jacket/trousers
- Two jackets in one
- Step in Clothing: layered clothing system optional
- Adjustable waist fastening
- High tenacity elastic flex tenax Nylon 6.6, extreme abrasion resistance
- Neopren: elastic, comfortable and waterproof fabric
- Reflex zones for night-riding
- Cowhide, 1.1/1.2 mm thick, high safety performance
- Clothing Features
- Removable Thermal Liner
Spidi Men's Jackets Size Guide
|Height (ft)||5ft 3-5ft 7||5ft 4-5ft 8||5ft 5-5ft 9||5ft 6-6ft 1||5ft 7-6ft 1||5ft 8-6ft 2||5ft 8-6ft 2||5ft 8-6ft 2||5ft 8-6ft 2|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
SPIDI embodies the passion for design, for technique and speed – above all the responsibility to design solutions that deserve the trust of motorcyclists. SPIDI understand that motorcycle riders have a special sense of trust in clothing which is protection, comfort, style, functionality. SPIDI is therefore an emotive concept – a concept that describes the exchange of knowledge among groups of people who work in a community inspired by the research and development of new products to make riding a motorcycle safer. SPIDI makes you safer, more comfortable, when you cross your city, but also more adventurous experiences. SPIDI have been developing projects with great responsibility since 1977 – not looking just at the market or aesthetics but always at the edge of of expertise. The commitment among motorcyclists, the shared responsibility of raising the product, the complicity in the aim to increase security will make the difference that will be perceived by those who – like us – share a special dimension, we are the MOTORSPORT LIFESTYLE COMMUNITY.