Spidi Track Wind Replica Evo CE 1 PC Leather Suit
The Spidi experience in Motogp and Superbike has created the perfect mix of performance and design: the Track Wind Replica Evo.
Equipped with many technical solutions tested in the MotoGP championship, this suit is made of Italian 1.2 /1.3mm thick bovine leather, combined with stretch material structures and neoprene inserts for absolute comfort. Eight certified protectors (from Multitech, Force Tech and Biomechanic series) can be combined with the Warrior Chest protector and Warrior Back protector, certified level 1 or level 2, to provide the best safety level. The fully racing declination is given by the presence of the fully removable mesh lining: a very important detail to be able to wash and dry the suit very quickly, even after each test session.
- 1.2 / 1.3 mm thick Italian cowhide
- Removable mesh lining with YKK® Zip
- CE Force Tech protectors on elbows and knees
- Biomechanic protectors on the shoulders
- Multitech CE protectors on the hips
- YKK® brand Zip on torso, wrists, ankles.
- Flex Tenax panel to optimize fitting
- Arrangement for Warrior Back Protector certified CE Level 2 or 1 *
- Arrangement for Warrior Chest protector *
- Clarino® and Neoprene inserts on neck, wrists and ankles.
- High-flow air intakes on shoulders and back
- The suit can be equipped with a Hydroback hydration bag and straw inside the aerodynamic hump *
|EU Size||UK Size|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.