Spidi Traveler 3 CE Jacket
3 interest-free payments of £73.33 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Spidi Traveler 3 CE Jacket
The Spidi Traveler 3 jacket is an all-season waterproof jacket with an H2Out waterproof membrane, a detachable thermal lining, and CE Level 1 shoulder and elbow armour.
This high-strength touring jacket offers comprehensive, year-round versatility, with an advanced structure certified to EN 17092-3:2020 Class AA and integrated with Spidi's patented H2Out waterproof membrane. The Traveler 3 features a high-tenacity Polyester 1000 outer with an impressive level of abrasion resistance, which works alongside the vented H2Out lining for water and wind resistance and breathable qualities.
Two long zippered vents on the chest and back allow direct airflow into the jacket, through the fixed mesh interior to flush hot air during the summer, and a detachable 150g thermal interior retains body heat during the colder seasons. The jacket is equipped with adjustable En 1621-1:2012 Warrior shoulder and elbow protectors, with an additional pocket for a back protector if desired.
The Traveler 3 utilises an integrated adjustment system, dubbed ErgoFit by Spidi, which allows you to adjust your waist using a drawstring fastening, as well as your arms and forearms with draw-ties. A connecting zip allows you to join the Spidi Traveler 3 trousers or another pair of accompanying trousers, reflex zones improve night riding, and 3M Scotchlite reflective detailing provides visibility.
- High strength Polyester 1000 chassis
- H2Out waterproof and breathable lining
- Front and back zippered ventilation
- Fixed mesh liner
- Detachable 150g thermal interior
- CE certified shoulder and elbow Warrior protectors
- Integrated adjustment system ErgoFit system
- Adjustable waist, arms and forearms
- Draw-ties for reducing the volume of sleeves and chest
- Reflex zones for night riding
- 3M® Scotchlite®
- Compatible with products Step-In Wear
- Connection zip to join jacket/trousers
- Clothing Features
- CE Approved, Waterproof, Removable Thermal Liner
- Black, Yellow
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
|EU Size||UK Size||Chest (cm)|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
SPIDI embodies the passion for design, for technique and speed – above all the responsibility to design solutions that deserve the trust of motorcyclists. SPIDI understand that motorcycle riders have a special sense of trust in clothing which is protection, comfort, style, functionality. SPIDI is therefore an emotive concept – a concept that describes the exchange of knowledge among groups of people who work in a community inspired by the research and development of new products to make riding a motorcycle safer. SPIDI makes you safer, more comfortable, when you cross your city, but also more adventurous experiences. SPIDI have been developing projects with great responsibility since 1977 – not looking just at the market or aesthetics but always at the edge of of expertise. The commitment among motorcyclists, the shared responsibility of raising the product, the complicity in the aim to increase security will make the difference that will be perceived by those who – like us – share a special dimension, we are the MOTORSPORT LIFESTYLE COMMUNITY.