Spidi Vintage CE Leather Ladies Jacket
SPIDI Vintage Lady is a motorcycle jacket that offers all of the protection and style of a traditional leather motorcycle jacket, with the added benefit of the comfort of original Italian waxed leather, a material with incomparable softness and look. Vintage is a CE prEN 17092-2:2017 Class AA certified jacket and comes with removable Warrior Lite protectors (certified En1621-1 level 1) in the shoulders and elbows. The jacket also has a pocket for an optional level 1 or level 2 Warrior back protector (sold separately). Inside the jacket, you’ll find a hypoallergenic cotton lining and a removable thermal vest ideal for cooler riding days.
- 50% waterproof garment
- Fixed lining
- Arrangement for optional thermo lining L29 lady
- Arrangement for optional H2OUT lining X54 lady
- Removable quilted waistcoat with hollow fibre wadding 80gr.
- PPE protective clothing for motorcycle use certified Pr En 17092-3:2017 Class AA
- Multitech removable protectors CE certified EN 1612-1:2012 elbows protectors
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev.1 Z54
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev. 1 Z64 Lady
- Arrangement for holding CE (Lev. 2) back protector Z172
- Warrior Protectors certificate EN 1621-1 Lev. 1 shoulders
- Adjustable waist fastening
- Designed to fit the ladies morphology at best
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
|EU Size||UK Size||Chest (cm)|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
SPIDI embodies the passion for design, for technique and speed – above all the responsibility to design solutions that deserve the trust of motorcyclists. SPIDI understand that motorcycle riders have a special sense of trust in clothing which is protection, comfort, style, functionality. SPIDI is therefore an emotive concept – a concept that describes the exchange of knowledge among groups of people who work in a community inspired by the research and development of new products to make riding a motorcycle safer. SPIDI makes you safer, more comfortable, when you cross your city, but also more adventurous experiences. SPIDI have been developing projects with great responsibility since 1977 – not looking just at the market or aesthetics but always at the edge of of expertise. The commitment among motorcyclists, the shared responsibility of raising the product, the complicity in the aim to increase security will make the difference that will be perceived by those who – like us – share a special dimension, we are the MOTORSPORT LIFESTYLE COMMUNITY.