Stylmartin Audax Waterproof Mens Boots
The Stylmartin Audax shoes are a 1980s style sports sneaker born for touring and urban-riding. Made from lightweight synthetic textile and suede leather, this high-top shoe boasts an effective waterproof and breathable membrane to resist light showers, with mesh panels either side to intake cool air.
Featuring a throwback combination of velcro and lace fasteners for a retro-futuristic style, the Audax shoes are an effective modern motorcycle shoe, CE approved to provide long-term protection thanks to the malleolus PU internal protectors at either side of the ankle. The anti-grip rubber sole ensures you never lose your grip of the foot pedals, while the microperforated anatomic footbed makes the shoe perfect for casual wear!
- Leather suede and synthetic textile upper
- Waterproof and breathable lining
- Air mesh panels
- Two (2) sets of laces + Velcro fastening
- Malleolus PU internal protection
- Anatomic and changeable footbed
- Anti-slip rubber sole
- CE Certified EN 13634:2017
- Boot Features
- Short Boot, CE Approved, Waterproof, Lace Closure
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.