Stylmartin Impact Pro Waterproof Mens Boots
The Stylmartin Impact Pro is an impressive trial boot, boasting a plethora of protective qualities for enduro riding. Donned by a host of professional trial riders, including international Women's World Champion Emma Bristow; the Impact Evo boots are tried and trusted to give you the edge.
The upper is made from a durable microfibre that is deceptively lightweight, with an integrated waterproof and breathable membrane to resist rain and mud while you tear up the track. What separates this from the Evo, the Impact Pro is equipped with additional protection at the heels and legs for a higher level of protection for extreme riders.
PU internal protectors are equipped at either side of the boot for abrasion-resistance, with extra armour at the shin and heel, as well as reinforced heel support and anti-shock, filling for an effective impact absorbing properties on and off-road. 3 adjustable and changeable levers allow for rapid release and secure fastening, with a metal netting under the shin plate to intake air for ultimate comfort.
- Microfibre upper
- Waterproof and breathable lining
- Malleolus PU internal protection either side + additional shin and heel protection
- Microinjected external inserts
- Anatomic and changeable footbed
- Anti-slip rubber sole
- Anatomical shock absorber insert
- Adjustable and changeable levers at the calf
- Shin plate with metal net
- Rubber and suede heat and abrasion resistance on internal side
- CE Certified EN 13634:2017
- Boot Features
- Long Boot, CE Approved, Waterproof, Buckle Closure, Adjustable Calf
- Black, Yellow
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.