Stylmartin Vector Waterproof Mens Boots
The Stylmartin Vector Waterproof boots are a casual riding trainer with protective qualities ideal for urban-riding. Featuring a slim-profile that can easily go with jeans or textile trousers, the boots have a microfibre upper and microfibre rubber collar provides long-term durability and flexibility to your foot.
The integrated waterproof and breathable liner resists the light shower and riding through puddles while allowing perspiration to keep you cool. The lace and velcro fastening combo provides a secure fit around your ankle while giving off a premium, sports-style.
In terms of protection, the boots are CE approved to protect your feet, with malleable PU internal protection either side and external microinjection inserts for abrasion resistance. The anti-slip rubber sole ensures you tactile grip over the foot pedals, with an EVA insert for shock-absorbing performance.
- Microfibre upper and microfibre rubber collar
- Waterproof and breathable lining
- Laces + Velcro fastening
- Malleolus PU internal protection
- External microinjection inserts
- Anatomic and changeable footbed
- Anti-slip rubber sole
- EVA shock absorbing insert
- CE Certified EN 13634:2017
- Boot Features
- Short Boot, CE Approved, Waterproof, Lace Closure
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.