Sue Me Tree Trunks Mens
on orders over £25.
Sue Me Tree Trunks Mens
Sue Me Tree Trunks Mens:
The Sue Me Tree Trunk Underwear is where Sue Me started and were created by the person who headed up the design tem of Iain Thorpes Olymic Gold medal winning skinsuit. Years of work have gone into getting the cut, fit, shape and fabrics they use exactly right, making these the most comfortable and durable sports underwear available.
- Easy care - hand or machine wash
- Elasticated waist
- Super soft
- Fast drying
- Naturally antibacterial and odour resistant
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the Sue Me brand.DOWNLOAD
Well, you could say it all started sailing on a boat one day, however it started way before believing that if you really put your mind to it, with a little thought, a lot of work and a little bit of luck anyone can pretty much achieve anything they set out to do. For us, that thought has been to work on a brand we call SueMe.
We try to make the most comfortable, durable and stylish kit with the least possible impact on the environment. We also believe being enviromentally aware to be an essential and integral part of any forward thinking business today.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The most comfortable boxers you will ever own
Even as an employee of Infinity Motorcycles I can whole heartedly say that these are the most comfortable boxers you will ever wear. I was fortunate enough to be given a pair a couple of years ago after a surfing trip. a year later I have thrown all my old shreddies out and replaced them with 12 pairs of these. They might look expensive for boxers but trust me, they are worth every penny.