TCX Baja Mid Waterproof Boots
The TCX Baja Mid Waterproof Boots are a high-performance adventure touring short boot, with a full-grain leather upper, a T-Dry waterproof membrane and impact-absorbing malleolus inserts.
The full-grain leather upper provides durability and lasting good looks, with internal polyurethane inserts at the ankle, heel and toe. The perfect hybrid of a low hiking boot and a high motocross boot, the TCX Baja Mid Cut Boots will take you where the adventure leads, over any terrain, through any weather.
- Full-grain leather upper
- Suede front and rear padded areas increase comfort
- Soft padded upper collar
- Waterproof lining
- CFS Comfort Fit System
- Ergonomic shin plate reinforcement
- PU malleolus, toe and heel inserts
- Leather shift pad
- Inner suede heat guard offers maximum grip
- 2 interchangeable, micro-adjustable PU buckles for superior fit
- Anatomical and replaceable footbed
- High performance rubber compound sole with differentiated grip areas for stability and traction on any terrain
- CE certified
- Clothing Features
- Boot Features
- Waterproof, Short Boot, Buckle Closure
|Euro 38||Euro 39||Euro 40||Euro 41||Euro 42||Euro 43||Euro 44||Euro 45||Euro 46||Euro 47||Euro 48|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Safety Goes Far.
Dedication and coherence with the values of technology and innovation have meant that we have grown and developed, gaining the trust of our clients with every passing day. This is the road we never deviate from. Today we offer the most complete range on the market: from road racing to off-road boots, touring boots and all kinds of free time footwear, including some designed especially for women. All footwear with exclusive safety solutions that have always represented the main feature and heart of our mission. Every single model that we place on the market also contains all the dedication, commitment and obsessive search for the best of our athletes. These are partners who work in close contact with us in every phase of product creation: from the development of a model to the introduction of new protection systems, which are then tested at major sports events and in the most extreme conditions. This is how the large TCX® family works, to create footwear loved by those with a passion for motorbikes, proven champions or simple fans.
The best I've owned.
I cannot rate these boots high enough. The Gore-Tex keeps me dry even in the worst of rain. I've ridden a 350-mile day through constant rain and not a drop made it to my feet. The shin protection is very substantial and well placed to deflect the odd bit of road debris and feels as though it would do a great job in and off. The rest of the armour across the heel and the ankle is just as robust. They are also extremely comfortable and I often forget I'm wearing them. I can walk all day in them when touring and visiting places without worrying that my feet will ache. The sole is grippy and shows little sign of wearing through even after 2 years and around 30,000 miles of use, some of that off-road on gentle green lanes.