TCX Dartwood Gore-Tex Boots
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
TCX Dartwood Gore-Tex Boots
The TCX Dartwood GTX Boots are a stylish, high-street sneaker with a vintage leather chassis, a Gore-Tex waterproof membrane and D3O protection.
These urban boots are made from supple, full-grain leather that offers natural abrasion resistance, which works in tandem with the extended Gore-Tex waterproof membrane for full-weather resistance and versatility. The Ortholite footbed provides long-term comfort and breathability, and the combination of a lace closure and side zip makes it easy to enter and remove, with a built-in elastic band to store your loose laces.
D3O protective inserts at the malleolus and reinforcements at the toes and heels provide the bulk of the TCX boot's protection, while the ZPlate shank in the midsole allows full-flexibility, optimal comfort while riding and walking, and transverse rigidity to protect your foot if crushed.
- Full-grain leather upper
- Rear reflex insert
- Midsole with ZPLATE shank, to optimize front flexibility and transverse rigidity
- Reinforcements on malleolus with D3O inserts
- Reinforcements on toe and heel
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Footwear membrane
- Closure with laces and side zip
- Elastic band to store the laces
- OrthoLite footbed with long term cushioning and high levels of breathability
- Wear-resistant rubber Groundtrax outsole, designed to offer a superior stability
- Boot Features
- Short Boot, Gore-Tex, Waterproof, Lace Closure
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Safety Goes Far.
Dedication and coherence with the values of technology and innovation have meant that we have grown and developed, gaining the trust of our clients with every passing day. This is the road we never deviate from. Today we offer the most complete range on the market: from road racing to off-road boots, touring boots and all kinds of free time footwear, including some designed especially for women. All footwear with exclusive safety solutions that have always represented the main feature and heart of our mission. Every single model that we place on the market also contains all the dedication, commitment and obsessive search for the best of our athletes. These are partners who work in close contact with us in every phase of product creation: from the development of a model to the introduction of new protection systems, which are then tested at major sports events and in the most extreme conditions. This is how the large TCX® family works, to create footwear loved by those with a passion for motorbikes, proven champions or simple fans.