TCX Explorer.4 Gore-Tex Boots
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
TCX Explorer.4 Gore-Tex Boots
The TCX Explorer 4 Gore-Tex GTX Boots are made from microfibre which is a breathable abrasion-resistant fabric with a rear reflex insert. The inner lining is made from Gore-Tex Performance Comfort Footwear, making this a waterproof and breathable boot.
For safety, there is a malleolus area, a shin plate and toe and heel counter, plus a thermoplastic polyurethane shift pad. The boots are secured using a plastic zip to allow easy fastening plus a wide Velcro band.
There is an Ortholite® footbed giving excellent cushioning and a high level of breathability. The TCX Explorer 4 GTX boots have a wear-resistant rubber outsole, with differentiated grip areas.
- Durable microfibre and abrasion-resistant fabric construction
- Gore-Tex waterproof performance inner membrane
- Front and rear ankle flex panels for riding and walking comfort
- Malleolus area, shin plate, toe and heel counter reinforcement zones
- Thermoplastic polyurethane shift pad protector
- Elasticated zip with wide hook and loop band for easy closure
- Rear reflex reflective insert to aid low light visibility
- Ortholite footbed with long term cushioning and high level of breathability
- Highly wear-resistant rubber sole, with differentiated grip areas for superior stability
- Vegan friendly materials
- Clothing Features
- Gore-Tex, Waterproof
- Boot Features
- Gore-Tex, Waterproof, Long Boot, Zip Closure
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Safety Goes Far.
Dedication and coherence with the values of technology and innovation have meant that we have grown and developed, gaining the trust of our clients with every passing day. This is the road we never deviate from. Today we offer the most complete range on the market: from road racing to off-road boots, touring boots and all kinds of free time footwear, including some designed especially for women. All footwear with exclusive safety solutions that have always represented the main feature and heart of our mission. Every single model that we place on the market also contains all the dedication, commitment and obsessive search for the best of our athletes. These are partners who work in close contact with us in every phase of product creation: from the development of a model to the introduction of new protection systems, which are then tested at major sports events and in the most extreme conditions. This is how the large TCX® family works, to create footwear loved by those with a passion for motorbikes, proven champions or simple fans.