TCX Infinity 3 Gore-Tex Boots
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
TCX Infinity 3 Gore-Tex Boots
The TCX Infinity 3 is a new 2021 adventure-touring boot with a Gore-Tex waterproof membrane, OrthoLite footbed and protective reinforcements.
Featuring the style of an off-road boot with the multi-functionality of an on-road shoe, the Infinity 3 is made from a combination of suede leather and synthetic textiles for a cool, comfortable and abrasion-resistant boot. Combined with a laminated Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane, the boot is completely impervious to wind and water for four-season riding.
As an improvement of the TCX Infinity Evo, the Infinity 3 mixes it up with a brand new style and calf adjustment. The shin is covered by a wrap-around heat shield, fastened with velcro with more subtle branding. The new fly reel dial system functions similar to a Boa fastener, allowing you to micro-adjust the fit of the boot around your foot comfortably, with a quick-release press.
The shin, malleolus, toe and heel reinforcements provide ample impact protection, with TCX's exclusive Groundtrax rubber outsole for optimal traction and shock-absorption and cushioned OrthoLite footbed controls moisture build-up.
- Suede leather, engineered fabric and synthetic materials
- Medial with heat shield
- Reflective inserts for high visibility
- Suitable for wearing under touring pants.
- Reinforcements on shin, malleolus, toe and heel
- Gore Tex Performance Comfort membrane
- Fastening with on fly reel dial and Velcro
- OrthoLite® footbed with long term cushioning and high levels of breathability
- New Groundtrax® rubber outsole for touring and light off road, with good traction
- High protection and riding comfort
- Ease of use
- Adjustable fit with on fly reel, even riding
- Waterproof and breathable
- Boot Features
- Long Boot, Gore-Tex, Waterproof, Velcro Closure, Boa (Cable) Closure
|Euro 38||Euro 39||Euro 40||Euro 41||Euro 42||Euro 43||Euro 44||Euro 45||Euro 46||Euro 47||Euro 48|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Safety Goes Far.
Dedication and coherence with the values of technology and innovation have meant that we have grown and developed, gaining the trust of our clients with every passing day. This is the road we never deviate from. Today we offer the most complete range on the market: from road racing to off-road boots, touring boots and all kinds of free time footwear, including some designed especially for women. All footwear with exclusive safety solutions that have always represented the main feature and heart of our mission. Every single model that we place on the market also contains all the dedication, commitment and obsessive search for the best of our athletes. These are partners who work in close contact with us in every phase of product creation: from the development of a model to the introduction of new protection systems, which are then tested at major sports events and in the most extreme conditions. This is how the large TCX® family works, to create footwear loved by those with a passion for motorbikes, proven champions or simple fans.