TCX RT-Race Pro Air Boots
TCX RT-Race Pro Air Boots
- Durable, lightweight perforated microfibre, over-injected front panel to allow an easy step in and a precise fit around the foot/leg; lateral micro-injected panel to facilitate zip closure, padded rear flex area for a better comfort; newly designed, abrasion resistant microfibre heat guard to offer the best grip on the bike frame, instep micro-injection with Iron mesh air intake. F.F.C. Fasten Fit Control, lacing system. Soft microfibre gaitorfora perfect fit around the calf.
- AIR TECH breathable, soft touch mesh combined with double density foam for superior comfort around the ankle.
- D.F.C. Double Flex Control System; polyurethane shin plate with iron mesh air intakes and micro-injections; polyurethane shift pad integrated inthesole, polyurethane heel counter
- Replaceable abrasion resistant magnesium toe slider, magnesium rear and side heel sliders to allow natural sliding in case of a fall.
- Outside elastic zip + Velcro tab. Micro-adjustable aluminium buckle + PU toothed band to allow perfect fastening of the shin plate around the calf.
- Anatomic, replaceable, extra light and breathable MID.
- Reinforced PP, differentiated thickness.
- Newly designed, MICHELIN BURNOUT double compound rubber sole with specific grip area inspired to "Power Supersport Evo" Tyre.
- Boot Features
- Long Boot, Zip Closure
- Black, Grey, Red
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Safety Goes Far.
Dedication and coherence with the values of technology and innovation have meant that we have grown and developed, gaining the trust of our clients with every passing day. This is the road we never deviate from. Today we offer the most complete range on the market: from road racing to off-road boots, touring boots and all kinds of free time footwear, including some designed especially for women. All footwear with exclusive safety solutions that have always represented the main feature and heart of our mission. Every single model that we place on the market also contains all the dedication, commitment and obsessive search for the best of our athletes. These are partners who work in close contact with us in every phase of product creation: from the development of a model to the introduction of new protection systems, which are then tested at major sports events and in the most extreme conditions. This is how the large TCX® family works, to create footwear loved by those with a passion for motorbikes, proven champions or simple fans.