TCX Rush Waterproof Boots
The TCX Rush Waterproof boots are a sports-touring short boot with a breathable microfibre outer, T-Dry waterproof membrane and malleolus reinforcements.
- “Soft touch” mat microfibre combined with suede leather; micro injections and air intakes in the ankle area, suede shift pad
- T-Dry waterproof
- Malleolus, toe and back counter reinforcement
- Lacing system with Velcro band, microinjected insert for an easy band opening
- Anatomic and replaceable
- All uses sole, high wear-resistant
- Black, Yellow
- Clothing Features
- Boot Features
- Waterproof, Lace Closure
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Safety Goes Far.
Dedication and coherence with the values of technology and innovation have meant that we have grown and developed, gaining the trust of our clients with every passing day. This is the road we never deviate from. Today we offer the most complete range on the market: from road racing to off-road boots, touring boots and all kinds of free time footwear, including some designed especially for women. All footwear with exclusive safety solutions that have always represented the main feature and heart of our mission. Every single model that we place on the market also contains all the dedication, commitment and obsessive search for the best of our athletes. These are partners who work in close contact with us in every phase of product creation: from the development of a model to the introduction of new protection systems, which are then tested at major sports events and in the most extreme conditions. This is how the large TCX® family works, to create footwear loved by those with a passion for motorbikes, proven champions or simple fans.