TCX SP-Master Ladies Waterproof Boots
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
TCX SP-Master Ladies Waterproof Boots
The TCX SP-Master Ladies Waterproof Boots are just the thing for commuting and touring in style, sporting a sleek race look, and boasting the comfort and waterproofing to go the distance.
Featuring a highly-breathable, soft-touch microfibre upper with micro-injected inserts for durability, these TCX boots have padding in the front and back for additional comfort and flexibility and an upper gaitor that wraps around your calf comfortably. Designed to keep you warm and dry on the road, this version of the SP Master boots have a waterproof lining that prevents water from penetrating the outer layer while also allowing your foot to breathe.
In terms of protection, these CE-certified TCX boots have an abundance of reinforcements designed to prevent injury, boasting a polyurethane ankle retention system, heel guards, an ergonomic shin plate with iron mesh air intakes and a PU shift pad integrated into the upper area of the boot, as well as replaceable toe sliders made from highly resistant polyurethane.
Comfort-wise, the TCX SP Masters also features an interchangeable, anatomic comfort footbed, as well as a mono compound, ultra-light rubber sole The combination of an elastic zipper for easier fastening and a wide velcro closure snugly secures the boot around your foot.
Perfect for long-distance riding, commuting and touring: the TCX SP-Master Waterproof boots are a jack-of-all-trades motorcycle shoe that can do it all. The boots can keep you high and dry in the worst weather, protect you in a pinch, and be worn for hours without a hint of discomfort.
- Soft-touch microfibre with front and rear increased padded area for better comfort and flexibility. Upper gaiter for a better wrapping around the calf.
- Waterproof lining
- Polyurethane Ankle Retention System, polyurethane heel guard, ergonomic shin plate with iron mesh air intakes.
- PU shift pad integrated into the upper
- Interchangeable polyurethane toe slider
- Elastic zip to allow an easier fastening + wide Velcro band
- Anatomic and replaceable
- Reinforced PP, differentiated thickness
- Mono compound ultra-light rubber
- Clothing Features
- Boot Features
- Waterproof, Zip Closure
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Safety Goes Far.
Dedication and coherence with the values of technology and innovation have meant that we have grown and developed, gaining the trust of our clients with every passing day. This is the road we never deviate from. Today we offer the most complete range on the market: from road racing to off-road boots, touring boots and all kinds of free time footwear, including some designed especially for women. All footwear with exclusive safety solutions that have always represented the main feature and heart of our mission. Every single model that we place on the market also contains all the dedication, commitment and obsessive search for the best of our athletes. These are partners who work in close contact with us in every phase of product creation: from the development of a model to the introduction of new protection systems, which are then tested at major sports events and in the most extreme conditions. This is how the large TCX® family works, to create footwear loved by those with a passion for motorbikes, proven champions or simple fans.