TCX Street 3 Waterproof Shoes
3 interest-free payments of £50.41 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
TCX Street 3 Waterproof Shoes
The TCX Street 3 shoes are a high-street motorcycle sneaker with a leather nubuck construction, a waterproof T-Dry membrane and malleolus D3O protection.
Designed to resemble a casual high-top sneaker, these shoes are perfect for any urban rider's wardrobe. Made from full-grain leather with a classy matte nubuck finish, these Street 3's are durable yet sleek. This durable outer incorporates T-Dry waterproof membrane for light weather resistance, with an interior Ortholite comfort footbed, offers long-term cushioning, and are highly breathable to ensure moisture-wicking.
The advanced ZPlate shank in the midsole offers impressive flexibility for optimal riding and walking comfort while offering transverse rigidity for protection. Malleable D3O inserts either side offer incredible impact protection, consisting of molecules that lock together on impact, absorb and dissipate the energy generated, to significantly reduce the force transmitted to your body, with additional reinforcements at the toes and heels.
These TCX shoes are fastened by laces, with pockets to store the loose ends. The wear-resistant Groundtrax rubber outsole offers superior stability, with wide grooves and deeper lugs for better grip and traction on the footpegs and ground.
- Full-grain leather upper, with nubuck finishing
- Midsole with ZPLATE shank, to optimize front flexibility and transverse rigidity
- Reinforcements on malleolus with D3O inserts
- Reinforcements on toe and heel
- T-Dry waterproof membrane
- Closure with laces
- Elastic band to store the laces
- OrthoLite® footbed with long term cushioning and high levels of breathability
- Wear-resistant rubber Groundtrax® outsole, designed to offer a superior stability
- RiDE Recommended
- Black, White, Brown, Green
- Boot Features
- Short Boot, Lace Closure
TCX Men's Boots Size Guide
|Foot Length (in)||8.7||9||9.3||9.5||9.8||10||10.3||10.6||10.9||11||11.4||11.7||12||12.2||12.5|
|Foot Length (cm)||22.3||23||23.7||24.3||25||25.7||26.3||27||27.7||28.3||29||29.9||30.3||31||31.7|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Safety Goes Far.
Dedication and coherence with the values of technology and innovation have meant that we have grown and developed, gaining the trust of our clients with every passing day. This is the road we never deviate from. Today we offer the most complete range on the market: from road racing to off-road boots, touring boots and all kinds of free time footwear, including some designed especially for women. All footwear with exclusive safety solutions that have always represented the main feature and heart of our mission. Every single model that we place on the market also contains all the dedication, commitment and obsessive search for the best of our athletes. These are partners who work in close contact with us in every phase of product creation: from the development of a model to the introduction of new protection systems, which are then tested at major sports events and in the most extreme conditions. This is how the large TCX® family works, to create footwear loved by those with a passion for motorbikes, proven champions or simple fans.