TomTom Rider 450 World
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
TomTom Rider 450 World
TomTom Rider 450 World
- Ride challenge levels - Don't just pick your destination, choose your journey.
- Smart screen - This touch sensitive screen adapts to light and heavy gloves.
- Lifetime World Maps - Ride with the latest maps, at no extra cost.
- Routes and stops - Get on the road with some of the world’s best curated routes available offline on your sat nav.
- Roundtrip Planning - Create the perfect roundtrip.
- Lifetime TomTom Traffic - Get intelligent routes that avoid traffic in real-time.
Choose Your Challenge - Don’t just pick your destination, choose your journey by personalising every detail. Enhance your riding ability by selecting elevation and cornering levels directly on your sat nav or when planning your route on MyDrive.
Control Your Screen - This glove-friendly touch screen offers new levels of sensitivity. The smart screen on the Rider 450 can be toggled between light and heavy glove modes to suit you and the kit you're wearing. Even in the rain, this screen will respond to touch quickly and accurately.
Arming You For Exploration - Get on the road with some of the world’s best curated routes available offline on your Rider 450. These are coupled with lifetime world maps, live traffic and speed camera alerts all to leave you focused on the road ahead.
Ride At Ease - Know the road ahead when your TomTom Rider sat nav is rotated into portrait view, which clearly shows all the approaching curves, so you can prepare for your next turn. Thanks to accident black spot and jam tail warnings you’ll know when to ride cautiously for peace of mind.
Stay Connected - Use your Bluetooth® wireless technology headset to make and receive calls via your TomTom Rider, which features all your phone’s contacts. While not on a call, the headset lets you hear directions to navigate while keeping your eyes on the road. Then, share your GPX routes directly with other riders using your motorcycle sat nav Bluetooth connection.
Award Winning Design - The rugged design of the metallic edged Rider 450 makes it IPX7 weather-proof and drop-proof, ready for riding in all conditions. There are even built-in speakers so the unit can also be mounted in a car. Thanks to the universal RAM mounting system the Rider 450 will find a perfect spot on your bike.
TomTom Extra Care For Your Sat Nav - TomTom EXTRA protects your sat nav from unexpected events. Access a wide range of services that extend your limited warranty period and protect your TomTom device from accidental damage, theft and loss. Not to mention a replacement device in case you need one.
- Winding Roads - Find the most exciting winding roads and avoid the boring straights. Select how challenging you want the route to be and our motorcycle sat nav will find the best road for you. You can select three levels of windiness: low, mid and high. The TomTom Rider will help you find adrenaline-filled rides tailor-made for you.
- Hilly Roads - Stay at sea level or get climbing. Easily pick the amount of climbs and descents on your ride so you can stay within your own comfort zone. Choose between three levels of hilliness: low, mid or high. Now its up to you to get climbing. How high do you dare?
- Roundtrip Planning - Let your TomTom Rider automatically discover a different return route from your journey out. Simply select the destination then the TomTom Rider will make sure the journey out is different to the return so you can enjoy riding new routes.
- Smart screen - This glove-friendly touch screen offers new levels of sensitivity. The smart screen on the Rider 450 can be toggled between light and heavy glove modes to suit you and the kit you're wearing. Even in the rain this screen will be better at responding to touch quickly and accurately, letting you focus on the ride.
- Routes and stops - Get on the road with the world's best curated routes pre-loaded on your motorbike sat nav. These are coupled with lifetime world maps, live traffic and speed camera alerts all to leave you focused on the road ahead. Want to make a stop? Tap the screen to find nearby hotels, restaurants and more. You've got the tech you need for adventure, do you have what it takes to go explore?
- Lifetime World Maps - Pick your next touring adventure, anywhere you dare explore. Whether you are heading north or south, you can install and update maps from around the world at no extra cost, for the lifetime of your motorbike sat nav. With the latest maps you always get the best riding experience. Just update your TomTom Rider via your computer.
- Black spot and jam tail warnings - Thanks to accident black spot and jam tail warnings you’ll know when to ride cautiously. Avoid sudden braking and riding too fast on risky roads by staying informed, so you can ride with peace of mind.
- MyDrive route planning - Use MyDrive online to create your own thrilling trips and sync them instantanously to your device. Or easily upload routes you've found online to your TomTom Rider. With plenty of pre-planned thrilling rides available online your Rider is the perfect gateway to discovery.
- Bluetooth® File Sharing - Share your route via Bluetooth® with other bikers before you head out, or while you are on the way so you can keep everyone on track. Your routes can be transfered in GPX format via Bluetooth®.
- Hands-free Calling - Make and accept calls with your smartphone in your pocket. The TomTom Rider motorbike sat nav connects via Bluetooth® to your phone, so you can call hands- free while riding your motorcycle.
- Weather-proof build - The rugged design of the TomTom Rider makes it IPX7 weather-proof and drop-proof, ready for riding in all conditions. Even when wet, the touchscreen sensitivity remains accurate for constant control no matter the weather conditions.
- Portrait View - Simply rotate to portrait view to see more of the bends ahead, so you can prepare for your next turn. The innovative rotating mount of this motorcycle sat nav allows an easy switch between landscape and portrait view. Then you can quickly see more map depth for what's to come.
Free smart route planning with Tyre Pro® - Plan a tour with Tyre Pro®, the interactive software that helps you design routes on your computer for your motorcycle sat nav. And when you return home your recorded tracks can also be exported from your device into Tyre Pro® so you can share them with your friends.
Pre-installed Points of Interest
- 484 Meeting Points: Biker meeting points will allow you to find your friends easily for the perfect start of your daily trip.
- 118 Mountain Passes: Don’t miss mountain passes along your route anymore.
- 482 Hotels: Our partner TourenFahrer selected hotels across Europe that are friendly to your motorbike. With enough parking space and in the best locations along your route.
- Biker Betten Hotels: Our partner Biker Betten provided us with additional biker friendly hotels. Never miss a stop along your route anymore!
- 120 Biker Museums: Passionate about motorbikes? Visit one of the museums along your route to know everything about your passion.
- 60 MoHo Hotels: Moho provides us all their hotels so you can find them within a single tab.
Lifetime Access to World Maps!!
AD, AT, BE, BG, CH, CY, CZ, DE, DK, EE, ES, FI, FR, GB, GI, GR, HR, HU, IE, IT, LI, LT, LU, LV, MC, ME, MT, NL, NO, PL, PT, RO, RS, RU, SE, SI, SK, SM, TR, UA, VA, XK Connecting Roads: AL, BA, BY, MD, MK
TOMTOM TRAFFIC COVERAGE
AD, AT, BE, CH, CZ, DE, DK, ES, FI, FR, GB, GI, GR, HU, IE, IT, LI, LU, MC, MT, NL, NO, PL, PT, SE, SI, SK, SM, TR, VA For more information, visit tomtom.com/lifetimetraffic
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Worth it for the camera alert alone
I got this for a trip to Europe in June as I'm sick of fumbling with maps in my tank bag. I went through France and into Italy and back up through Austria, Germany and Belgium, and this unit seemed to work well guiding me throughout. I pretty much knew where I wanted t go anyway but finding hotels in the evening was a breeze with this thing. I've kept it on my bike for my daily commute, and while I know where every camera is along my route, it's easy to forget the damn things, especially if I have to go in on the weekends when the traffic is very light and getting along quickly is not such an issue. It's very clear through my Bluetooth and doesn't seem to use much data from my phone. I like the way it shows you who's calling on the screen so that it's easy to use the 'on my bike' excuse if you don't want to talk to them. I have yet to trip across a mobile Police speed trap on my commute, but a couple of times it has warned me and then asked if they're still there working.