TomTom Rider 550 Premium
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
TomTom Rider 550 Premium
TomTom Rider 550 Premium
DISCOVER YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE
Discover the most exhilarating exclusive new routes with the latest Wi-Fi® connected, Quad Core TomTom Rider. Personalise trips with hills and curves, directly on your sat nav or when planning your route on MyDrive. Take control of your smartphone with voice via Siri and Google Now.
STAY CONNECTED FOR CALLS, MESSAGES, MUSIC AND MORE
Unlock the use of your smartphone with Siri and Google Now for onboard music access, calling, messaging, checking the weather and more. Have smartphone messages read aloud to your headset so you stay connected but focused on the road.
RIDE WITH THE BEST TOMTOM SERVICES, AT NO EXTRA COST
Lifetime World Maps, TomTom Traffic and services**. Install and update TomTom Maps at no extra cost. Get intelligent routes that avoid traffic in real-time. Notifications alert you to approaching speed cameras.
ENJOY THE AWARD-WINNING DESIGN AND FAST QUAD-CORE PROCESSOR
The rugged, metallic-edged TomTom Rider is dust, drop and water-resistant (IPX7). The capacitive touchscreen can be toggled to adapt to light and heavy gloves. Now powered with a fast quad-core processor, your TomTom Rider runs faster than ever before. The motorcycle sat nav comes with a universal RAM mount.
UPDATE YOUR TOMTOM RIDER VIA WI-FI®
Get the latest maps, software and easily sync new routes for your TomTom Rider via built-in Wi-Fi®. No computer needed. Your motorcycle sat nav notifies you when new updates are available - simply connect to your preferred Wi-Fi® network and choose what to install.
- NEW TomTom Road Trips: Get on the road with the worlds best-curated routes available exclusively to sync to your Rider 550.
- NEW Updates via Wi-Fi®: Get the latest maps and software for your TomTom Rider via built-in Wi-Fi®. No computer needed.
- NEW Smartphone Messages: Have smartphone messages read aloud to your headset.
- NEW Compatible with Siri and Google Now***: Unlock the use of your smartphone via voice for onboard music access, calling, messaging and more.
- NEW Fast Quad-core Processor: Plan routes faster than ever before.
- Winding and Hilly Roads Find the most exciting winding roads and climbs to avoid the boring straights.
- Roundtrip Planning: Let your TomTom Rider automatically discover a different return route from your journey out.
- Motorcycle POIs: Enjoy over 1000 pre-installed points of interest dedicated for motorcyclists.
- TomTom MyDrive Motorcycle Route Planning: Create your own thrilling rides on TomTom MyDrive by selecting hilliness and windiness levels. Then sync them wirelessly to your device.
- Lifetime World Maps*: Install and update world maps at no extra cost, for the lifetime of your motorcycle sat nav.
- Lifetime TomTom Traffic*: Get intelligent routes that avoid traffic in real-time for the lifetime of your motorbike sat nav.
- Lifetime Speed Cameras*: Notifications alert you to approaching speed cameras.
- RAM® Mount Kit: Included robust and universal RAM® motorcycle mount.
EXPLORE TOMTOM ROAD TRIPS
Discover the worlds most amazing riding routes, from legendary coastal rides like the Amalfi Coast to classic rides like Route 66. Get on the road with the worlds best routes available exclusively to sync to your Rider 550. Curated in cooperation with our motorcycling partners, you can ride from winding coastal roads to breath taking mountain climbs. Start your adventure on: roadtrips.tomtom.com
PERSONALISE YOUR ROUTE
Use TomTom MyDrive website and app to plan and edit your perfect ride. Find and book the best places to eat and stay with TripAdvisor reviews, and add them to your route. Sync them over Wi-Fi® to your device, then just ride. Plan your route on mydrive.tomtom.com
CHOOSE YOUR CHALLENGE
Find the most exciting winding roads and climbs to avoid the boring straights directly on your sat nav. Select how challenging you want the windiness and hilliness: low, mid and high. Your sat nav will do the rest of the work so you can enjoy the adrenaline fuelled fun.
FIND A STOP ALONG THE WAY
Want to make a stop Tap the screen to find nearby hotels, restaurants and more. With over 1,000 preinstalled motorcycle-friendly points of interest, youve got the tech you need for adventure. Do you have what it takes to go explore
- TomTom Rider 550
- Motorcycle Mount
- RAM Mounting Kit
- Car Mounting Kit
- RAM Anti-theft Solution
- Protective Carry Case
TomTom is a Dutch company that produces navigation and mapping products. TomTom also makes GPS sport watches, fleet management systems, and location-based products.
At Infinity Motorcycles we stock TomTom GPS systems for your motorcycle. TomTom Motorcycle sat nav systems are perfect for motorcycle riders as they not only include maps, but also features to make your ride more exciting and easier to navigate. Use the built-in functions to find the most exciting winding roads, to identify hills to climb (or avoid!). TomTom motorcycle GPS systems also offer you new route ideas by simply tapping the area you want to explore. TomTom rider GPS systems are designed with riders in mind with clever features including audio instructions via Bluetooth and a weather-proof design.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.