Tucano Urbano 4Tempi 2G Waterproof Ladies Jacket
Lining: 100% Polyester
Detachable – Shell/Lining/Filling: 100% Polyester
Jacket, CE – Class A certified in accordance with directive prEN17092, to offer motorcyclists suitable protection against abrasion and impact, without limiting movements.
- Mid–length four season jacket
- Breathable Polyamide, windproof and waterproof outer with high water column
- Taped seams
- Polyester lining
- Detachable quilted lining with thermal Polyester foam padding
- Women's cut
- COMFORT PROTECTION SYSTEM: CE – Level 1 shoulder (code 8014) and elbow (code 8012) armour
- Pocket for back armour
- REFLACTIVE® SYSTEM – Visibility on demand on collar and cuffs
- Aeration system on chest
- Windproof elastic closure on the cuffs
- High visibility ergonomic foldable hood collar
- Waist adjustment
- Elbow patches
Tucano Womens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Waist Measurement: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your trousers.
Height Measurement: Measure the length of your body, head to toe.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Tucano Urbano was born in 1999 in Milan: a city which saw its streets become more and more crowded with scooter riders every day. The brand was born with them and for them, with visionary and free and easy intuitions: such as the Termoscud®, the leg cover for scooters which has become the symbol of a category. And in time the little toucan in the diamond has turned into a solid and successful brand, a point of reference for those moving in the urban space. In 2012, with the arrival of new partners and a new management, the brand faced challenges in unexplored territories. These changes did not betray the brand’s urban vocation, but rather enlarged it towards an idea of total mobility: for any time, any road, any lifestyle.