Tucano Urbano Helmet Bag
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Tucano Urbano Helmet Bag
Tucano Urbano Helmet Bag:
Fantastic bag from Tucano Urbano for storing your helmet when off your bike. The waterproof material means you don't have to worry about getting your helmet we when you put it away. And to keep your helmet in pristine condition the interior is lined with scratchproof fabric. So you don't have to worry about your helmet getting scratched in the bag.
- Bag is made from waterproof polyamide material to keep your helmet dry
- Shoulder straps to make it easier to carry the helmet around when not worn
- Interior is lined with scratchproof fabric to not damage the helmet whilst it is stored
- Loops on the bag enable it to be chained to a motorcycle
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Tucano Urbano was born in 1999 in Milan: a city which saw its streets become more and more crowded with scooter riders every day. The brand was born with them and for them, with visionary and free and easy intuitions: such as the Termoscud®, the leg cover for scooters which has become the symbol of a category. And in time the little toucan in the diamond has turned into a solid and successful brand, a point of reference for those moving in the urban space. In 2012, with the arrival of new partners and a new management, the brand faced challenges in unexplored territories. These changes did not betray the brand’s urban vocation, but rather enlarged it towards an idea of total mobility: for any time, any road, any lifestyle.