Tucano Urbano Steve Gloves
The Tucano Urbano Steve gloves are a vintage style leather glove, with a Hydroscud waterproof membrane, a thermal padded interior and CE approved soft knuckle armour.
These lush mid-season gloves are constructed from soft goat leather which offers natural abrasion resistance and a supple feel, with a diamond outer that will compliment any heritage cafe jacket. The Steve gloves feature an underlying Hydroscud membrane that provides total waterproof protection while being breathable to prevent sweat build-up, while the thermal padding retains your body heat during the colder seasons and the microfibre lining feels plush against your hand.
CE motorcycle certified to EN 13594:2015, these leather gloves boast soft knuckle armour against your hand. The short cuffs can be adjusted with the stud, the mesh inner cuff is useful for tucking the gloves into your jacket to prevent cold air ingressing, and the fingertips are touchscreen compatible for 3 season commuting and touring.
- Soft goat leather outer
- Diamond decoration on the top side
- Microfibre lining
- Thermal padding
- HYDROSCUD®: 100% waterproof and breathable inner membrane
- Approved soft knuckle protection
- Medium-short cuff
- Mesh inner cuff
- Tightening adjustment with stud on the cuff
- Touchscreen gloves
- EN 13594:2015-CE motorcycle certified
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Tucano Urbano was born in 1999 in Milan: a city which saw its streets become more and more crowded with scooter riders every day. The brand was born with them and for them, with visionary and free and easy intuitions: such as the Termoscud®, the leg cover for scooters which has become the symbol of a category. And in time the little toucan in the diamond has turned into a solid and successful brand, a point of reference for those moving in the urban space. In 2012, with the arrival of new partners and a new management, the brand faced challenges in unexplored territories. These changes did not betray the brand’s urban vocation, but rather enlarged it towards an idea of total mobility: for any time, any road, any lifestyle.