T.UR B-One Tailbag
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
T.UR B-One Tailbag
The T.UR B-One is a waterproof tail bag, purpose-built for adventure with a tarpaulin and ripstop polyamide outer, and adaptable securing system to tether down your bag.
The bag has a main capacity of 6.5 litres to hold your belongings, perfect for everyday commuting or a change of clothes on the weekend, with a removable waterproof lining to resist the elements. The closure is rolled up and clasped down using buckles either side of the tail bag to seal its contents, and the bag can be secured to your bike using the included elastic hooks to anchor your bike.
The back of the bag has scratchproof silicone panels for additional grip to your machine, while the front has a webbed outer pocket that allows for convenient access to your stored gloves/wallet without unclasping the buckle or fully opening the bag. And for everyday wear, the bag has a top handle as well as an adjustable shoulder strap.
- Tarpaulin and waterproof ripstop polyamide outer
- 6.5-litre main body
- Removable, waterproof lining
- Securing system with elastic hooks
- Scratch-proof silicone mould on the back
- Two drainage eyelets on the bottom
- Outer pocket in webbing
- Adjustable band for carrying on your shoulder
- Dimensions: 33 X 21.5 X 9.5cm
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.