T.UR G-One Mens Gloves
Waterproof 12 months glove Certified CE, with protection on knuckles.
- EN 13594:2015–CE motorcycle certified
- Back in real goatskin leather, with fingers and wrist in technical windbreaker fabric
- Elasticized flap on the back for greater comfort when riding
- Real leather flaps on the fingers
- Soft protection in D3O® on the knuckles
- Soft inserts on the phalanx
- Micro–injected logo below the knuckles
- Palm in real chamois leather, with goatskin leather inserts
- Outside in real perforated leather, with reflective bottom for better visibility
- HYDROSCUD®: 100% waterproof and breathable inner membrane
- Special coupling of the membrane to the palm for maximum grip
- Flexible anti–abrasion insert, in micro–injected rubber, on the palm
- Silicone print on the cuff
- Micro–injection strap, with velcro adjustment on the cuff:
- Double closure tightening strap on the wrist
- Leather strap, velcro adjustment. Elastic system so you can remove the glove quickly without opening the strap
- Micro–injection strap, with velcro adjustment on the cuff
- Real leather contrasting inserts on the cuff
- Touch screen compatibility
- Glove Features
- Long Cuff, CE Approved, Waterproof, Hard Knuckle
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.