T.UR J-Three Mens Jacket
Enduro 12 months jacket, with detachable sleeves. Enduro jacket, CE certified - class B, in accordance with Directive pren17092, with detachable sleeves.
- Outer shell in extremely tough Oxford 600 fabric, with water-repellent treatment:
- Lining in polyester mesh
- Detachable sleeves
- Ventilation zip on the front yoke
- Rear ventilation panel that can be folded on the lumbar area
- Neck with micrometric adjustment and non-flap fastening
- Adjustment on the biceps and wrist
- Flaps with zip at the bottom
- Refractive print on the rear ventilation panel
- 4 Outside pockets on the front: 2 breast pockets and two cargo ones at the bottom
- Pocket with touch screen window on the right forearm and WR zip
- Wide cargo pocket on the back
- Two inner cargo pockets
- Wearability compatible with the most common motorcycle bodices
T.UR Mens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Waist Measurement: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your trousers.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.