T.UR J-Zero Mens Jacket
The T.UR J-Zero is a premium laminated winter jacket, featuring a modular dual-layer protection system consisting of a Hydroscud outer shell, and an interior thermal jacket.
The main jacket is made from highly abrasion-resistant Oxford 600 Cordura, lined a polyester mesh and laminated with a 20K/20K Hydroscud waterproof and breathable membrane: Tucano Urbano's patented waterproof technology. Inside this heavy-duty outer layer is a lightweight Hyperthermal jacket, connected to the interior of the main jacket by a zip to retain heat using the 170g Thermore padding. Equipped with its own pockets, the jacket can be removed and even worn separately.
The jacket itself is CE AA certified and reinforced with extremely durable SuperFabric inserts at the elbows, metal shoulder plates, and breathable LP2 Pro protectors in D30 CE level 2 at the elbows and shoulders fitted as standard for effective impact protection. The J-Zero's detachable winter neck collar is lined with soft neoprene and the cuff with Lycra and neoprene, while the super-strong YKK front zips and seal flap keep the elements at bay.
A double opening ventilation system at the chest can be released to intake cool air, with a special waterproof flap to prevent water from entering through the vents. A plethora of pockets can be found throughout, including a quick-access right cargo pocket with magnet and velcro opening, a watertight left cargo pocket, another rear cargo pocket, and two additional interior pockets. Among the other features of the jacket include a connection zip to the P-Zero trousers, reflective prints for increased visibility and adjustable straps at the biceps, forearms, wrist and waist for a completely custom fit.
- Cordura outer shell: Oxford 600 at the shoulders and outer sleeves, Oxford 300 at the chest and inner sleeves
- Laminated Hydroscud waterproof and breathable membrane
- Taped seams
- Extremely durable SuperFabric elbow inserts
- Metal shoulder plates
- Cow leather inserts on the shoulders
- YKK zips
- Lined with polyester mesh
- Detachable soft-neoprene winter collar
- Ventilated LP2 Pro armour in D30 CE level 2 elbow and shoulders (included)
- Pockets for additional D30 chest and back protectors (sold separately)
- Lycra and neoprene cuffs
- Looped band on shoulders for action camera
- Contrasting padded cow leather inserts on right shoulder
- Double aperture front ventilation with WR zip and outside flap
- Water-resistant back vent
- Side flaps with zip on bottom
- Adjustable biceps, forearm, wrist and waist straps
- Neck with micrometric adjustment and non-flap fastening
- Wide quick-access double pocket under seal flap
- Bottom left watertight outer cargo pocket
- Quick access bottom right outer cargo pocket with magnet and Velcro
- Rear outer cargo pocket
- Two inner cargo pockets
- Refractive prints
- Removable Hyperthermal padded inner jacket: made from Thermore 170g thermal padding
- Connection to main jacket by zip
- Clothing Features
- CE Approved, Waterproof, Laminated, Removable Thermal Liner
T.UR Mens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Waist Measurement: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your trousers.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.