Ultimateaddons Adapter & Mount - Fork Stem
Ultimateaddons Adapter & Mount - Fork Stem 10-13.2mm
Ultimateaddons motorcycle centre fork stem yoke mounting attachment is designed for sports bikes / sports tourers where you have very limited space on the handlebars. This package includes Ultimateaddons 3 prong adapter giving riders everything the need to mount their UA Case or holder onto their motorbikes centre fork stem. The fork stem is currently available in 5 sizes, please measure the diameter required before ordering.
Having a mounting point on a sports bike allows you to mount your UA Tough case or holder, allowing it to be used for sat nav or music while riding. You can also use the ball mount for mounting action cameras to record your trip. This mounting attachment offers a 25mm / 1" ball head connection. More information can be found in here.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Ultimateaddons was founded in 2008 by Craig Derbyshire, who has a passion for unique mobile electronic device accessories. Our history goes back to the days before Smartphones, when PDA’s were the mobile electronic devices of choice, and satellite navigation on a PDA was very state-of-the-art. As PDA’s began to evolve into what we now know as Smartphones, our products have evolved alongside them.