V-Helmets Zephir - Mars
V-Helmets Zephir - Mars
The touring helmet by V Helmets, designed with high functionality in mind, featuring a R-3P terpolymers shell. The V Aero System (VAS) ventilation system assures maximum air-flow and hot air exhausting without compromising noise level and aerodynamics.Enlarged field of view for a limitless vertical and peripheral vision. The visor can fit Pinlock® MaxVision® lenses. Comfortable fitting, a drop-down sun visor completely covers the field of vision, ensuring full coverage from the suns harmful rays.
- Shell made in R-3P, reinforced terpolymers
- Ultra-Wide Viewport
- Scratch Resistant
- Pinlock Max Vision Ready
- Drop-Down Inner Visor
- Quick-Click Sun Visor
- VAS V Aero System
- Headset Port
- Removable and Washable Lining
- Microlock Chinstrap
VEMAR was born in Italy in the 70s and since its debut stands out on the market for research and innovation in materials and alloys.
A specialization that will lead the company to continuous growth and become a reference production center also for other famous brands in the sector.
In over 40 years of experience, VEMAR has been able to build a unique know-how, a real excellence that finds its expression in one of the widest range of models on the market, able to offer any type of motorcyclist a competitive product. high quality and characterized by the continuous search for technological innovation.
Today VEMAR returns to claim its leading role, in Italy and in the world.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.