Vemar Hurricane - Claw
Vemar’s interpretation of the racing helmet. The Hurricane features a tight fit, comfortably and evenly sustained around the head. The ultralight shell takes advantage of Maxx-3C technology, its shape has been developed in the wind tunnel to ensure the lowest aerodynamic resistance, minimizing turbulences and buffeting. A curved rear bottom shape gives maximum freedom of movement when wearing dorsal protectors. A limitless vertical and peripheral vision in any riding position is assured by an extra-large viewport, Pinlock® MaxVision® lenses are included in the box, the visor can be left few millimeters open or be locked on the closed position. The chin air-intake, with inner directable air flow, avoids moisture when directed on the visor, and Vemar Klima System (VKS) exhausts hot air from the inside of the helmet. This is the perfect helmet for track and performance riding.
- 2 outside shells in ultraLight tricomposite blend (carbon – Kevlar – fiberglass) - MAXX-3C
- Developed in the wind tunnel to ensure the lowest aerodynamic resistance
- Rear shape designed to allow easy neck movements while wearing racing leather suits
- small shell XS- M / large shell L-XXL
- Ultra-wide viewport
- Pinlock 100% MaxVision prepared
- Visor with controlled antifog air flow
- Scratch resistant visor
- Visor with double locking system
- Chin vent with directionable air flow
- Hot air exhaust system
- Removable and washable inner lining
- Chin curtain
- Breath deflector
- Ready for easy installation of Bluetooth headsets
VEMAR was born in Italy in the 70s and since its debut stands out on the market for research and innovation in materials and alloys.
A specialization that will lead the company to continuous growth and become a reference production center also for other famous brands in the sector.
In over 40 years of experience, VEMAR has been able to build a unique know-how, a real excellence that finds its expression in one of the widest range of models on the market, able to offer any type of motorcyclist a competitive product. high quality and characterized by the continuous search for technological innovation.
Today VEMAR returns to claim its leading role, in Italy and in the world.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.