Vemar Sharki - Plain
The top among Vemar’s flip up helmet range. A real modular helmet, extremely versatile, built by thinking at those who want the safety features of a full-face helmet with the possibility to switch to the comfort of an open face. The easily removable protective chin bar can be replaced by plates for covering the lifting mechanisms, and a panoramic visor completes the transformation of a flip-up helmet into a real open face. Enlarged field of view for a limitless vertical and peripheral vision and visor ready to fit Pinlock® MaxVision® lenses. Particularly comfortable fitting, drop-down sun visor covering completely the visual field and Vemar Klima System (VKS), an efficient system for exhausting hot air from inside of the helmet. Further to the inner housings, an handy slot on the helmet shell allows to fit any type of communication system.
- Single shell in R-3P, reinforced terpolymers
- Convertible 2 in 1, can be transformed into an open face with full visor
- Ultra-wide viewport
- Pinlock 100% MaxVision prepared
- Scratch resistant visor
- Inner sun visor
- 1 chin vent
- 2 top vents
- Hot air exhaust system
- Removable and washable inner lining
- Chin curtain
- Breath deflector
- Ready for easy installation of Bluetooth headsets
VEMAR was born in Italy in the 70s and since its debut stands out on the market for research and innovation in materials and alloys.
A specialization that will lead the company to continuous growth and become a reference production center also for other famous brands in the sector.
In over 40 years of experience, VEMAR has been able to build a unique know-how, a real excellence that finds its expression in one of the widest range of models on the market, able to offer any type of motorcyclist a competitive product. high quality and characterized by the continuous search for technological innovation.
Today VEMAR returns to claim its leading role, in Italy and in the world.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.