Weise Vertex Textile Jacket
- 600 Denier polyester, SuperFabric outer construction
- Removable 120 gram quilted thermal liner with 3D mesh panel for additional comfort
- Removable waterproof, windproof and breathable liner
- Removable CE approved shoulder, elbow and back armour
- FidLock system secured large chest vents with waterproof zips
- Rear zipped vent
- YKK® main central zipper
- Neoprene® trimmed adjustable collar with loop and hook system
- 3M® reflective shoulder and rear panels for added night-time visibility
- Adjustable waist with belt system
- Upper rear torso, under arm and elbow stretch panels for added flexibility
- Four sleeve adjusters help reduce billowing
- Cuff featuring long two-way zipped vent with closure
- Two external pockets with waterproof zipped closure
- Two internal pockets
- Connection zip to suit jeans with comfort stretch panel
- Weise Clothing
Weise Mens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.