Wolf Fortitude CE Waterproof Mens Jacket
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Wolf Fortitude CE Waterproof Mens Jacket
The Wolf Fortitude is a sports-touring jacket with a laminated Hipora waterproof and breathable membrane, CE level 2 shoulder and elbow armour and a removable thermal lining.
Made from a super tough durable fabric, the technically advanced construction of this jacket offers 100% waterproofing, superior levels of breathability, CE certified protection and abrasion resistance, making it adaptable to all riding conditions.
Designed to offer the ultimate protection against the weather, the Fortitude jacket is made from a super tough 750 denier, 225gsm laminated brushed nylon which offers a soft, abrasion and tear-resistant finish. The W2 laminated outer shell features a reproofable DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating to prevent the jacket absorbing water. The DWR is the first barrier against the weather and means that any water will bounce off the jacket, keeping the fabric dry.
The jacket’s W2 laminated construction boasts a waterproof rating of over 10,000mm/cm2 (Hydrostatic Head) for superior levels of water repellence, breathability and high performance. This means the fabric could hold a 1cm2 column of water that is 10 metres tall before water leaks through!
Additionally, the jacket has a breathability rating 10,000g/m2/24h. This means 10,000 grams of moisture vapor can pass through a square metre of the fabric over a 24-hour period – keeping the rider dry.
- 100% waterproof laminated
- Outer fabric - Made from a super tough 750 denier, 225gsm laminated brushed nylon for a soft, abrasion and tear resistant finish
- W2 Laminated outer shell with a reproofable DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating to prevent the jacket wetting out
- Waterproof rating of 10,000mm/cm2 Hydrostatic Head for superior levels of water repellence, breathability and high performance
- Breathability rating 10000 g/m2/24h
- Removable lining: Evertex jersey knit, fast-wicking lining with a breathable HD Wool® fill – British wool which has a very high thermal retention, is lightweight with anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties, helping to regulate body temperature
- Inner lining: Soft brushed lightweight mesh lining
- Amara comfort zip soft edge collar and flap to prevent rubbing and offer enhanced comfort over long distances
- Reinforced hard-wearing shoulders with built-in reflectors
- Two front waterproof pockets
- Two internal pockets in the lining
- Zip adjustment in the gusset for added ergonomics
- Large waterproof rear map pocket
- Waist adjustment belt for highly customisable fit
- Two exhaust vents at the back of the jacket for added internal climate control and enhanced comfort when riding
- Nylon elasticated weather cuff
- Premium MAX zipper for main front closure
- Reflective dot matrix logos allow the rider to be more visible to other roads users in varying light conditions
- All logos are reflective
- Optimised for use with Wolf laminated textile pants with internal short-waist connection zip; connect easily to the salopette jeans to prevent the jacket riding up
- Two intake vents with magnetic closure
- Clothing Features
- Waterproof, CE Approved
Wolf Mens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Established in 1969, Wolf is proud to launch it’s entirely new collection for 2016.
Designed and developed in the UK, Wolf is proud of it’s British heritage and this can be seen in the updated Wolf logo which is now being used across the range.
The Wolf name is synonymous for quality, and carrying on in that tradition the 2016 range uses only the best materials sourced from around the world matched with cutting edge technology.
Taking design inspiration from the history of the brand, Wolf relaunched with this stylish collection of leathers, textiles and gloves in April 2016.
Good quality Kit
I have now used my kit for a year and definitely can comment on it, so let's start! The jacked is of very good built quality and very comfortable, so very happy with it, with regard to be to being warm that is an issue I found. The Jacket is good to be used in summer, spring and autumn; however, for the cold months of the year, I find it very cold to wear it. In terms of being waterproof, I got some bad rain coming home and going to work and the jacked held well. Overall I think this is a 4-star item. The trousers are very warm and comfortable, just a bit bulky. Trouser is good to wear all year round as are very warm and not too hot in summer months, with regard to being waterproof this is a big negative for these pants, I usually Ride 45 min each way to go to work and go back home and if I get rain on the way I get home soaked from the waist down, so do not buy the trousers thinking they will hold water because they don't! Apart from trousers not being waterproof I'm happy
Faulty zips and velcro
Having purchased this jacket some eighteen months ago and used just once for a week around Scotland, I used the map pocket less than half a dozen times and now does not zip up. Some of the other zips are temperamental and the Velcro is starting to come away on the front, I realised it's out of warranty but is supposed to last a reasonable length of time. Wolf are not interested, I can only describe this jacket as substandard so avoid it.
Replaced my RST Paragon with this jacket and trousers, I was sceptical at first, but that soon changed. Thrown everything at it, heavy rain, cold, wind the lot. Never let a drop-in, kept me warm and comfy without being bulky. Best outfit I've bought.
Waterproof erm no.....
Hi, just bought the wolf fortitude jacket to replace a slightly leaking and aged RST jacket that has sprung a wee leek. I thought the feel of the new Wolf jacket was superb, weight was good and honestly is one of the comfortable bike jackets I’ve ever worn. Today I went out, it had started to rain, no fear this jacket is waterproof.... with about ten minutes my arms were wet, my front was wet, the bike outing was terminated to the coffee shop. I know the local infinity dealer will sort this out, I’m being honest with my review. Hopefully just a jacket with a couple of glitches.