Wolf Fortitude CE Waterproof Mens Trousers
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
Wolf Fortitude CE Waterproof Mens Trousers
The Wolf Fortitude is a sports-touring trouser with a laminated Hipora waterproof and breathable membrane, CE level 2 knee armour and a removable thermal lining.
The salopette design not only offers a more effective weather shield to ensure the rider stays warm and dry, but is easy to wear, offering more comfort. Made from a super tough 750 denier, 225gsm laminated brushed nylon which offers a soft, abrasion and tear-resistant finish. The W2 laminated outer shell features a reproofable DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating to prevent the jean wetting out. They have a waterproof rating of over 10,000mm/cm2 Hydrostatic Head for superior levels of water repellence, breathability and high performance ensuring the rider stays dry, with a breathability rating 10,000g/m2/24h.
This means 10,000 grams of moisture vapour can pass through a square metre of the fabric over a 24-hour period – keeping the rider dry. Features an Evertex jersey knit, fast-wicking lining with a breathable HD Wool® fill – a British (Yorkshire) wool which has a very high thermal retention, is lightweight with anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties, that helps regulate body temperature.
Additionally, under the wool lining is a soft brushed lightweight mesh lining, zipped at the knee which prevents it from riding up when worn. Other features on the jean include, two outside pockets with a water-resistant zip closure and two flapped magnetic air vents on the front of the jean. Also, the elasticated braces, large boot opening, hook & loop waist adjusters and stretch motion panels on the knee and lower back offer added flexibility and superior comfort whilst riding.
- 100% waterproof
- Outer fabric - Made from a super tough 750 Denier, 225gsm laminated brushed nylon for a soft, abrasion and tear-resistant finish
- W2 Laminated outer shell features a reproofable DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating to prevent the jean wetting out
- Waterproof rating of 10,000mm/cm2 Hydrostatic Head for superior levels of water repellence, breathability and high performance
- Breathability rating 10000 g/m2/24h
- Removable Lining: Evertex jersey knit, fast-wicking lining with a breathable HD Wool® fill – British wool which has a very high thermal retention, is lightweight with anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties, helping to regulate body temperature
- Inner lining: Soft brushed lightweight mesh lining zipped at the cuff
- Elasticated braces
- Adjustable hook & loop waist
- Pre-curved knee for comfort whilst riding
- Stretch motion panels for flexibility in the knee
- Two outside pockets with a waterproof MAX zip closure
- Short connection zip for attaching to the jacket
- Slip-resistant seat gripper panels
- Stretch motion panels in the lower back offers flexibility
- Large boot opening for wearing over or under boots
- Clothing Features
- Waterproof, CE Approved
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Established in 1969, Wolf is proud to launch it’s entirely new collection for 2016.
Designed and developed in the UK, Wolf is proud of it’s British heritage and this can be seen in the updated Wolf logo which is now being used across the range.
The Wolf name is synonymous for quality, and carrying on in that tradition the 2016 range uses only the best materials sourced from around the world matched with cutting edge technology.
Taking design inspiration from the history of the brand, Wolf relaunched with this stylish collection of leathers, textiles and gloves in April 2016.
So close to having 5 stars but let down by a couple of things
I had high expectations for these trousers, thought they'd be a perfect match for my wolf titanium short jacket, unfortunately the storm flap behind the fly zip is far to low, so water pours in through the zip, so that kind of makes the salopette idea pointless? Plus the braces elastic is a very poor quality and is already stretched and baggy , they'll probably work better the matching jacket but just be aware of the zip
Great so far
I have had the since January and wore it through frost, rain, sun and wind so I needed the trousers to go with it. They have been great so far.