Wolf Titanium Outlast CE Waterproof Mens Jacket
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Wolf Titanium Outlast CE Waterproof Mens Jacket
The Wolf Titanium Outlast is an extremely versatile sports-touring jacket, with a hard-wearing denier, nylon and DWR coat, a full-body Outlast thermal lining and completely waterproof W2 lining.
Wolf's best-selling Titanium range has been reimagined for modern riding. The 2020 Titanium Outlast suit is given new life with the latest technologies and smart materials to offer the ultimate riding experience.
This extremely versatile, mid-length jacket is made from hard-wearing 750 denier, 225gsm brushed nylon and a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating, offering a soft yet durable finish that is resistant to abrasion and tearing. The addition of a W2 inner drop membrane further improves the suit's superior waterproofing and breathable qualities, keeping you dry for the duration of your journey.
A thermal-regulating Outlast liner provides full-body coverage. The same fabric that was originally designed to protect NASA astronauts from temperature fluctuations of outer space, is incorporated into this suit to absorb, store and release heat in all weather conditions. The suit also has an excellent ventilation system with two front vent openings operated by water-resistant zips and exhaust vents on the reverse to flush hot air.
In terms of protection, the Titanium is armed with reinforced D30 shoulder and elbow armour, CE certified level 2, with a pocket for an additional back protector. The stretch motion panels at the elbow and the full-length sides of the jacket enable maximum movement on and off the bike, contours around the rider's body for perfect ergonomics.
Moreover, details like the Amara shoulder panels, soft-touch corduroy lined collar neck closure prevents neck rubbing and provides complete comfort on your tour.
- Abrasion-resistant 750 Denier, 225gsm brushed nylon and DWR coated outer
- W2 inner liner offers superior waterproofing and breathable qualities
- Removable, full-body Outlast thermal lining
- Extra-Large airflow panels and exhaust vents
- Stretch motion panels at elbow and sides of jacket for maximum movement
- Fitted with D30 CE level shoulder and elbow armour
- Pocket for additional back protector
- High-Vis laminated reflex piping
- Amara comfort shoulder panels
- Soft-touch corduroy collar and neck
- Anodised, titanium alloy Wolf badge on arms
- Embroidered refkective logos for additional visibility
- MAX water-resistant zips
- 360 degree connection zip to trousers
- Large waterproof map pocket with storm flap
- Clothing Features
- Waterproof, CE Approved
Wolf Mens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Established in 1969, Wolf is proud to launch it’s entirely new collection for 2016.
Designed and developed in the UK, Wolf is proud of it’s British heritage and this can be seen in the updated Wolf logo which is now being used across the range.
The Wolf name is synonymous for quality, and carrying on in that tradition the 2016 range uses only the best materials sourced from around the world matched with cutting edge technology.
Taking design inspiration from the history of the brand, Wolf relaunched with this stylish collection of leathers, textiles and gloves in April 2016.
Faulty zips and velcro
Having purchased this jacket some eighteen months ago and used just once for a week around Scotland, I used the map pocket less than half a dozen times and now does not zip up. Some of the other zips are temperamental and the Velcro is starting to come away on the front, I realised it's out of warranty but is supposed to last a reasonable length of time. Wolf are not interested, I can only describe this jacket as substandard so avoid it.
Replaced my RST Paragon with this jacket and trousers, I was sceptical at first, but that soon changed. Thrown everything at it, heavy rain, cold, wind the lot. Never let a drop-in, kept me warm and comfy without being bulky. Best outfit I've bought.
Waterproof erm no.....
Hi, just bought the wolf fortitude jacket to replace a slightly leaking and aged RST jacket that has sprung a wee leek. I thought the feel of the new Wolf jacket was superb, weight was good and honestly is one of the comfortable bike jackets I’ve ever worn. Today I went out, it had started to rain, no fear this jacket is waterproof.... with about ten minutes my arms were wet, my front was wet, the bike outing was terminated to the coffee shop. I know the local infinity dealer will sort this out, I’m being honest with my review. Hopefully just a jacket with a couple of glitches.