X-Lite X-1004 - Elegance N-Com Matt Black
on orders over £25.
Make a price match enquiry
X-Lite X-1004 - Elegance N-Com Matt Black
This is X-lite’s flip-up helmet which maintains and enriches the much-appreciated technical characteristics of its predecessor, the X-1003. Its compact volume (thanks to the availability of three outer shell sizes), double P/J homologation, VPS sunscreen, efficient TVS Touring Ventilation System, exclusive Dual Action chin guard opening mechanism, Microlock2 double-lever retention system with micrometric adjustment, Touring Performance Unitherm2 inner comfort padding (with an innovative net construction) and N-Com communication system (ready for) make the X-1004 a reference-point flip-up helmet for the most demanding of motorbike tourists.
- The helmet can be used either with the chin guard open (J configuration) or closed (P configuration), as the protective chin guard has passed the homologation tests required by UN/ECE regulations for full-face helmets.(For more information see page 18)
- PINLOCK® FOG-RESISTANT INNER VISOR Supplied and with silicone-sealed profile (FSB – Full Silicone Border).Thanks to the exclusive patented adjusting system adopted by the Nolangroup, the stretch of the Pinlock® inner visor can be adjusted, operating from the outside of the visor and making removal of the inner visor unnecessary.
- Device allowing the visor lock (to prevent accidental visor opening at high speeds) or visor demisting at low speeds or stops (by a minimum visor opening).
- Positioned on the inside of the helmet, it is moulded out of LEXANTM* and is S/R (Scratch Resistant) and F/R (Fog Resistant) treated, with UV protection up to 400 nanometres. It is easy to remove when it is not needed, or for normal maintenance and cleaning operations. *LEXANTM* IS A TRADEMARK OF SABIC
- Exclusive (patented) DUAL ACTION chin guard opening system. Positioned in the centre of the chin guard, it allows for easy, one-handed opening. The dual action opening mechanism reduces the risk of accidental opening: the chin guard can be opened only operating the first release lever (or safety lock) and then activating the second lever.
- Compared to its predecessor (the X-1003 model), the X-1004 has improved wearability in the chin area: the chin guard has been slightly elongated, to offer increased ease of wear and, consequently, the highest possible levels of static and dynamic comfort. At the same time, the design of the product has been preserved, remaining compact even with the chin guard open.
- Double lever retention system with micrometric adjustment. This system consists of a thermoplastic ergonomic opening lever, and of a second aluminium toothed and holding lever. The toothed lever releases the micrometric strip, thus the chin strap can only be open with a very broad rotation of the opening lever. This device minimizes the possibility of unintentional opening of the retention system.
- It is made with active carbon filaments
- The system is made up of:- an upper air intake this provides both direct ventilation to the front of the helmet (even at low speeds and independent to the position of the VPS) and diffused ventilation to the upper-head area, in combination with the innovative net featuring the liner; - a chin guard air intake this allows ventilation at mouth level and directs air straight to the visor, limiting fogging; - a rear extractor integrated into a rear spoiler, it allows for the expulsion of hot, stale air.
- Removable and washable, it is characterised by a high-performance water-resistant zip. It can be removed for increased ride comfort in warmer periods of the year and/or for short trips.
- This assists the movement of air around the upper part of the head, which thus stays cool and dry.
- The internal padding in expanded foam for the cheek pads has been designed in order to provide superior even pressure and consistent performance over time compared to traditional padding.
- Removable and washable, they are integrated in the cheek pats, favouring the helmet’s fit, as well as its wearability.
- Exclusive system designed for the comfort of eyeglass wearers. In a quick and easy way, it allows to obtain a space in the cheek pads for the glasses temples. It is reversible, so the cheek pads can be returned to the initial configuration.
- The helmet is set up and approved with installed N-Com communication system.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.