X-Lite X-403 GT N-Com - Ultra Puro
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
X-Lite X-403 GT N-Com - Ultra Puro
This is X-lite’s exclusive high-carbon content version of the new crossover. Its reduced weight and compact volume (thanks to the carbon-rich construction and availability of three outer shell sizes), double P/J homologation, ultrawide visor, VPS sunscreen which can be adjusted to multiple positions, efficientTVS Touring Ventilation System and Microlock2 double-lever retention system with micrometric adjustment make the X-403 GT ULTRA CARBON the most exclusive crossover for the most demanding of motorbike tourists.
- The helmet is approved in P/J double configuration, as the removable protective chin guard (complete with air intake) has passed the homologation tests required by UN/ECE regulations for full-face helmets.
- The eye-catching innovative LEXANTM* polycarbonate side plates typify the look of this helmet making it instantly recognizable. They furthermore contribute to an optimisation of the size and weight of the product. * LEXANTM* IS A TRADEMARK OF SABIC
- The large surface of the S/R (Scratch Resistant) visor makes it possible to have a broader view, also lateral, thus highly increasing active safety. It is also able to protect the rider’s face from water and wind while guaranteeing air circulation within the helmet, if used in “Jet” configuration.
- Supplied and with silicone-sealed profile (FSB – Full Silicone Border).Thanks to the exclusive patented adjusting system adopted by the Nolangroup, the stretch of the Pinlock® inner visor can be adjusted, operating from the outside of the visor and making removal of the inner visor unnecessary.
- The fully-adjustable inner VPS sunscreen is moulded out of LEXANTM* and is S/R (Scratch Resistant) and F/R (Fog Resistant) treated. With UV protection up to 400 nanometres, it is easy to remove when it is not needed, or for normal maintenance and cleaning operations. * LEXANTM* IS A TRADEMARK OF SABIC
- Double lever retention system with micrometric adjustment. This system consists of a thermoplastic ergonomic opening lever, and of a second aluminium toothed and holding lever. The toothed lever releases the micrometric strip, thus the chin strap can only be open with a very broad rotation of the opening lever. This device minimizes the possibility of unintentional opening of the retention system.
- Removable and washable, they are integrated in the cheek pads, favouring the helmet’s fit as well as its wearability.
- Exclusive system designed for the comfort of eyeglass wearers. In a quick and easy way, it allows to obtain a space in the cheek pads for the glasses temples. It is reversible, so the cheek pads can be returned to the initial configuration.
- The helmet is set up and approved with installed N-Com communication system.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.