X-Lite X-502 - Start
3 interest-free payments of £109.99 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
X-Lite X-502 - Start
The X-Lite X-502 Start is an aggressive motocross helmet with a lightweight multi-composite shell, adjustable sun peak, and RAF ventilation system.
Designed for the most demanding trial riders, the X-502 boasts an impressive array of features that make it stand out from the competition. This off-road helmet features a lightweight multi-composite fibre shell with a multi-density EPS lining for protection against impacts.
The ultrawide viewport allows for various types of goggles to be worn, and the Racing Air Flow (RAF) ventilation system consists of multiple upper and lower front air intake vents, interior channels built into the EPS lining to circulate cool air, and extractors to flush out humidity.
The X-502's sun peak can be adjusted by rotating it upwards and downward and can be replaced by the extended peak included.
The "Carbon fitting racing experience" comfort inner padding is made from active carbon filaments, designed to regulate temperature, reduce static and dissipate built-up moisture.
The helmet features 2 different shell sizes for optimal sizing and a secure double-D ring fastening. Nolan's Emergency Release System system allows for easy removal in an emergency, and the expanded foam cheek pads offer increased performance and a comfortable fit.
For riders who want the highest level of performance and protection for the dirt track, the X-Lite X-502 is the ideal choice
- Multi-composite shell construction
- EPS-liner with different densities
- Ultrawide viewport compatible with goggles
- Adjustable sun peak with additional extended peak
- Racing Air Flow (RAF) Ventilation System
- Nolan Emergency Release System (NERS)
- Removable and washable interior
- 2 different outer shell construction
- Carbon Fitting Racing Experience inner comfort padding
- Expanded foam cheek pads
- Ready for camel bag system with side tube
- ECE 22.05 approved
All X-Lite helmets sold by Infinity Motorcycles are covered by a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Helmet Features
- Fibre Glass Shell
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
X-Lite Helmets Size Guide
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a flexible tape measure around your head approximately one inch above the eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimetres) to find your helmet size in the chart above.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.