X-Lite X-502 - Ultra Puro
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
X-Lite X-502 - Ultra Puro
It is characterised by an aggressive design and a wealth of technical characteristics. Its compact volume (thanks to the availability of two outer shell sizes), emergency cheek pad removal system (NERS - Nolan Emergency Release System), ultrawide visor, efficient RAF Racing Air Flow ventilation system, peak with adjustable extended additional peak, Carbon Fitting Racing Experience inner comfort padding (with an innovative net construction) and set up for yhe Camel Bag water system make the X-502, one year after its launch, a product which has already become much-appreciated among the most demanding of off-road enthusiasts. This was also confirmed by its use during the 2017 Dakar.”
- This allows emergency teams to remove the cheek pads from the helmet while it is still being worn by the motorcyclist by simply pulling the red tapes attached to the front of the pads themselves.
- The particularly ample window allows a wider range of vision and adapts to various types of glasses.
- This is composed of:- upper air intakes two openings positioned under the peak direct air, without dispersion, to the upper-head area;- front air intakes thanks also to the contribution of the side channels, two openings positioned under the peak direct air, without dispersion, to the front of the head. Two additional openings are located in the forehead area; - a chin guard air intake fitted with a fixed external filter (in metal netting) and a second removable inner filter, it ensures ventilation to the mouth area;- air extractors located on the upper part of the helmet, on its back and in line with the rear base edge and sideways on the helmet, they allow for the expulsion of hot and stale air, thus guaranteeing maximum comfort inside the helmet.
- The peak can be regulated to various positions by rotating it upwards or downwards. It is also fitted with an extended peak which is adjustable to three positions.
- The liner, with an innovative net construction, assists the movement of air around the upper part of the head which thus stays cool and dry. The inner padding furthermore is made up of side cheek pads (left and right) and lining straps which are all completely removable and washable.
- To further facilitate the washing, the cheek pads are equipped with expanded foam inner padding which can be taken out from the fabric covering.
- Exclusive system designed for the comfort of eyeglass wearers. In a quick and easy way, it allows to obtain a space in the cheek pads for the glasses temples. It is reversible, so the cheek pads can be returned to the initial configuration.
- The helmet is ready for the installation of a water system (not supplied) and the fitting of the relative tube. It therefore is fitted with:- a side tube-holding strip, positioned on the “READY FOR CAMEL BAG” tape and useful for holding the water system tube;- a flexible housing on the lower edge of the inner chin guard to allow the positioning of the end of the tube with the suction valve near to the mouth.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.