X-Lite X-803 - D.Petrucci
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
X-Lite X-803 - D.Petrucci
The X-Lite X-803 RS Ultra Carbon is a premium Helmet which is able to compete with high-end racing helmets, with this model celebrating the riding success of Italian MotoGP rider, Danilo Petrucci.
The helmet has an ultra-light Carbon Fibre shell construction which provides an additional weight reduction of up to 110 grams, compared to the already extremely light X-803. The helmet uses separately adjustable air inlets on the forehead, head and chin, and air outlets on the sides and below the spoiler to ensure optimum air circulation inside the helmet. x-Lite have improved the opening flaps and sliders to provide maximum fresh air for breathing and around the rider's head when needed, which is a big plus both in hot racing use and on a sporty country road lap. There is also a "Double Action" rocker on the left side of the visor which manages the ventilation position, and locking device.
X-Lite has used exclusive Carbon Fitting technology inside the helmet on the interior upholstery. This tech uses activated carbon fibres which are particularly breathable, 100% natural, bacteriostatic and antistatic without prior treatment. The helmet also has Cheek pads which are available in various thicknesses with innovative "Steadyfit", for the best helmet fit in any racing situation.
This X-803uses an ultra-wide field of view, including quick-change option and Pinlock inner visor for the extra-large field of view. There is also an optional 2D racing visor which is prepared for tear-off visors.
Additional features include the Nolan Emergency Release System which allows first responders to remove the cheek pads in a few easy steps and remove the helmet with little effort, without causing further damage to the rider.
- Ultra-wide field of view
- Quick-change option and Pinlock inner visor
- Ultra-light Carbon Fibre shell construction
- Exclusive "Carbon Fitting" technology for interior upholstery
- Cheek pads available in various thicknesses with innovative "Steadyfit"
- Separately adjustable air inlets on the forehead, head and chin, and air outlets on the sides and below the spoiler Improved opening flaps and sliders
- Equipped with "Double Action" rocker on the left side of the visor
- Nolan Emergency Release System included
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.