X-Lite X-803 RS - SBK
3 interest-free payments of £199.99 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
X-Lite X-803 RS - SBK
The X-Lite X-803 RS SBK is a premium racing full-face, with a lightweight multi-composite shell, a removable rear aerodynamic spoiler, and an RAF ventilation system.
Made with the latest technologies and materials, the X-803 offers unparalleled safety, aerodynamics and comfort thanks to X-Lite's experience on the track and wind tunnel facilities. This track-ready helmet features a lightweight multi-composite fibre shell with a multi-density EPS lining for protection against impacts.
The helmet is specially designed for the tucked racing position, sporting a race-inspired breath deflector and a large rear spoiler, which provides stability at higher speeds and can be replaced by a smaller spoiler included in the box. The Racing Air Flow (RAF) ventilation system consists of multiple upper and lower front air intake vents, interior channels built into the EPS lining to circulate cool air, and extractors to flush out humidity.
The helmet is equipped with an enlarged Pinlock fog-resistant inner visor for a wider range of vision than the previous X-802RR model. The double-action visor locking mechanism prevents the visor from accidentally opening at high speeds and improves demisting at lower speeds.
The "Carbon fitting racing experience" comfort inner padding is made from active carbon filaments, designed to regulate temperature, reduce static and dissipate built-up moisture.
The X-803 has 3 different shell sizes for optimal sizing, as well as an elongated chin guard for improved comfort and a secure double-D ring fastening. Nolan's Emergency Release System system allows for easy removal in an emergency, and the expanded foam cheek pads offer increased performance and a comfortable fit.
Overall, the X-Lite X-803 is an exceptional motorcycle helmet that combines cutting-edge technology, comfort, and safety.
- Carbon fibre outer shell construction
- Emergency release cheek pad system
- Wide lateral visible anti-scratch visor
- Double D ring retention system
- Expanded foam cheek pads for increased performance and comfort fit
- External Pinlock adjustment system
- Double action visor lock prevents opening at high speed
- Race-inspired breath deflector
- Racing airflow system with upper and front air intakes
- Adjustable rear spoiler offers improved stability at speed
- Elongated chin guard offering increased comfort
- Racing experience inner comfort padding with innovative net upper construction
- Removable and washable lining
All X-Lite helmets sold by Infinity Motorcycles are covered by a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty.
X-Lite Helmets Size Guide
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a flexible tape measure around your head approximately one inch above the eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimetres) to find your helmet size in the chart above.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.