X-Lite X-803 RS Ultra Carbon - Iridium Edit
3 interest-free payments of £123.33 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
X-Lite X-803 RS Ultra Carbon - Iridium Edit
X-lite’s high-carbon-content full face racing helmet, in the most racing-oriented version ever: a Racetrack Aerodynamic Spoiler (RAS), the innovative Liner Positioning Control (LPC) and an additional Dark Green visor (supplied). Let yourself be absorbed by the essence of the X-803 RS ULTRA CARBON, whatever your journey.
- NERS - Nolan Emergency Release System (Patent Pending) - This system, patent pending, allows emergency teams to remove the cheek pads from the helmet while it is still being worn by the motorcyclist by simply pulling the red tapes attached to the front of the pads themselves
- ROTATIONAL IMPACT TESTS - In the Newton S.r.l. laboratory, the X-903 ULTRA CARBON has passed the rotational impact tests undergone by the competition helmets which are used in various races including the MotoGP and SBK. Newton S.r.l. is an independent testing laboratory which is recognized by the Italian Ministry of Transport for the approval of helmets and visors in accordance with regulation UN/ECE 22-05
- LATERAL VISIBILITY AND WEARABILITY - Compared to its predecessor (the X-802RR model), the X-803RS has been improved in terms of lateral visibility and wearability in the chin area. Consequently, it is able to offer increased level of statica and dynamic comfort and increased active safety
- DOUBLE ACTION - Device allowing the visor lock (to prevent accidental visor opening at high speeds) or visor demisting at low speeds or stops (by a minimum visor opening)
- ADDITIONAL DARK GREEN VISOR - In addition to the Clear visor fitted as standard, the helmet is also provided with a Dark Green visor. This is exclusively for daytime racetrack riding in particular light conditions (for example very bright light). In these cases, it can reduce strain on the eyes in comparison to the Clear visor. Warning: the Dark Green visor’s light transmission values are below the minimum provided for by regulation ECE/ ONU 22-5 and therefore this visor is not approved
- PINLOCK® FOG-RESISTANT INNER VISOR - Thanks to the patented adjusting system, the stretch of the Pinlock® inner visor can be adjusted, acting from the exterior of the visor, without the necessity of removing. The Full Silicone Border (FSB) allows first of all for an increase in the size of the air chamber located between the helmet exterior and interior, thus further reducing the risk of fogging; secondly, it reduces the risk of scratches to the visor
- RACETRACK AERODYNAMIC SPOILER (RAS) - This is an aerodynamic spoiler developed in collaboration with the official Nolan and X-lite riders, and is the result of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) studies and wind tunnel trials. The shape of its upper part reduces the aerodynamic resistance of the helmet and improves stability at high speeds in a head-down position, above all when providing a continuous line with the hump on the back of the rider’s suit (when present). Furthermore, the shape of the lateral parts improves helmet stability at high speeds in the air flow from the headlight fairing. It can be removed from the helmet according to the conditions of use and/or riding situations, for example in the presence of a passenger
- ADJUSTABLE STABILITY DEVICE (ASD) - When the RAS is removed from the helmet, the upper and side winglets provided in the box must be fitted. These winglets are part of the Adjustable Stability Device (ASD), an aerodynamic spoiler with adjustable profile. The ASD optimize the aerodynamic performance of the helmet when riding, improving it in terms of stability at high speeds, and assure the expulsion of hot air from inside the helmet. The profile can be adjusted in two configurations for the adaptation of the aerodynamics of the helmet according to various riding positions and styles
- COMFORT INNER PADDING WITH INNOVATIVE NET CONSTRUCTION - The comfort inner padding is made with active carbon filaments, a thermoregulatory, antistatic and dissipative element. The liner, with an innovative net construction, aids the movement of air around the upper part of the head which thus stays cool and dry. The inner padding is additionally made up of lateral cheek pads and lining straps which are all completely removable and washable
- LPC - LINER POSITIONING CONTROL (PATENT PENDING) - This system, patent pending, allows for the regulating of the position of the liner. This permits the positioning of the same- sized helmet to be adjusted for different heads, consequently adapting to various requirements and head shapes
- SINGLE-PIECE CHEEK PADS - The inner padding in expanded foam for the cheek pads has been designed in order to provide superior even pressure and consistent performance over time compared to traditional padding. It can also be removed from its fabric coverings in order to make washing of the latter easier
- BREATH DEFLECTOR - Available in two versions. One, fitted as standard, provides the product with a prestigious finish. The other, supplied in the box, is clearly inspired by rain masks used in racing and is therefore more suited to limiting fogging
- Helmet Finish
- Red, Carbon
- Helmet Style
X-Lite Helmets Size Guide
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a flexible tape measure around your head approximately one inch above the eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimetres) to find your helmet size in the chart above.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.